bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Post any Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jul 14, 12 10:22 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a couple of suggested articles that have helped solve some common problems with games in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

You can also view our previous technical issues thread for Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery by clicking here.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Edited on 07/14/2012 at 10:25:05 AM PST

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

Re:Post any Clairvoyant: The Magician Mystery technical issues here only

[Post New]by read61 on Aug 14, 12 8:57 AM
I knew there were problems with this game so I waited for the update before I purchased it. I got as far as the harlequin and then got a message that my profile was corrupted and I had to start over. Not really in the mood for that right now! Guess this is yet another game I will not be finishing. Getting a little tired of this.....

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Aug 14, 12 11:38 AM
Hi read61,

I'm so sorry to hear you're having trouble with this game, even after getting the update! The new version was to have resolved things with the "corrupted profile" message.

If you would, please get in touch with our Tech Support so they can take a look at things and see why that is still coming up and work with you directly to get everything resolved.

You can contact them by clicking right here to submit a support ticket. Or, if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thanks so much!

bfgMonongahela

bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Feb 28, 13 3:01 AM
Hi Fishies,

I just wanted to let you know that a new Mac built is available for the game. You can check all the details over here.

If you continue to experience issues after installing the new version, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team.

Thanks!

bfgTokoro

shunterfl
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by shunterfl on Apr 17, 13 4:11 PM
It seems this game didn't translation to iPad very well at all. The mapping between the objects and the cursor is off so that you are touching on one spot, but the object that is selected is somewhere else. But the most frustrating is, because there is no cursor to change to an arrow, it is extremely difficult to navigate. You have to randomly hit the screen until, if you are lucky, you just happen to hit upon the right spot and then only to find that you usually are only going back and forth between the same two scenes.I finally just gave up playing.

[Post New]by rooster926 on Jul 12, 13 9:16 PM
I can't seem to get anywhere in the game. There is no one in the magician's tent, no rabbit in the hat. I did get the coin and put in in the fortune teller, but only have the sword hilt, tape and a key in inventory. Hint button is of no use. I have reinstalled the game with no improvement. I got one wheel on the box under the carousel. Any suggestions?

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by cat52 on Jul 17, 13 12:45 PM
Did you check the walkthrough I posted in this forum? It's hard to tell from your description what you've done and haven't done - like, did you get the warning note from the fortune teller booth while you were there? Anyway, if the walkthrough doesn't help you turn up a missing object or task, then you might have a technical problem and I'm sorry to hear it, hope it's something simple to fix...

[Post New]by Lucaeus24 on Aug 26, 13 2:04 AM
I having an issue with the most recent version for the iPad. It seems that the last ace you are supposed to get before dialing 911 is not appearing which prevents me from getting achievements. In addition, I have played the game 3times without hints and still can't get that achievement in the Game Center. Please help!

[Post New]by carriefb74 on Sep 22, 13 7:06 PM
After the ios7 update my game is messed up. Scenes are blacked out. I uninstalled and reinstalled, and rebooted my iPad. help! I was enjoying this game I paid for until this happened.

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Sep 23, 13 3:46 AM
And after a whole year, why haven't there been any updates to fix the blank journal entries? The pictures aren't being transferred into it once we find and click on them. The game is now the Catch of the Week and it's a good, fun game but we should get the entire game as it's supposed to look like.

Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by Cookyville on Sep 27, 13 8:08 PM
I think I've got a glitch with the magician & therefore can't get very far..

When the hint repeatedly indicates to 'click' on him- all he does is repeat the

same phrase he said at first..

Can't click on tank- etc

Again the hint button highlights him

Click & you hear the same words ONLY

I am on Mac Os.10.8

Is there a way I can correct this ??

CookyFish

Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by Cookyville on Sep 27, 13 8:10 PM
FishyFemale wrote:And after a whole year, why haven't there been any updates to fix the blank journal entries? The pictures aren't being transferred into it once we find and click on them. The game is now the Catch of the Week and it's a good, fun game but we should get the entire game as it's supposed to look like.

I bought it as the catch of the week & was charged full price

I wrote to CS

C

[Post New]by tottin on Feb 26, 14 12:12 PM
My new Win 8.1 computer will not play this game. My computer is only 2 weeks old with i7core and high end graphics. I immediately got the same message about a corrupted profile. Went back through the beginning process twice and all I get now (after the intro) is blank screen. I still have my old winxp computer. Is it worth trying it on that one? Or should I consider my money for this game lost?

Go to: