Note on Board in Kennel and Ice Patch

[Post New]by Boo_boo_bogie14 on Jul 14, 12 2:31 PM
Just started this game - can't retrieve note from board in kennel and when I go back to area by Town Hall and filled cup with warm water, it tells me there is not enough water to dissolve ice. Tried putting cup back under tap, but it won't let me put more in. Help!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Note on Board in Kennel and Ice Patch

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 14, 12 4:19 PM
Are you trying to melt the ice at the back of the square or the pile of snow beside the gate? The cup of warm water is for the pile of snow.

There is no note on the pinboard in the kennel that you need to take. Just a jar. There is an instructions piece inside a book in the kennel though. It's on a shelf on the right.

[Post New]by Boo_boo_bogie14 on Jul 14, 12 7:20 PM
I was trying to melt the ice. I did what you told me and the snow melted. Also, I did have the paper from the book in the kennel. The SG said when you take the bottle from the bulletin board, there was a note to take also. Apparently, it is not needed. Thank you so much for your help.

ademariak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by ademariak on Aug 20, 12 12:36 PM
I can't get past the ice patch. I have gotten as far as the sewer. Inventory has a dog collar, a slingshot and a music sheet.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 20, 12 3:57 PM
ademariak wrote:I can't get past the ice patch. I have gotten as far as the sewer. Inventory has a dog collar, a slingshot and a music sheet.
I just replied to your question in the SE forum. Basically, you need to get into the cemetery. Use the slingshot on the tree outside the detective's house, and find the symbol of birth inside the safe in the detective's house, then go through the cemetery gate.

Go to: