The "Hobbit" looking shack

[Post New]by Smeg525 on Jul 14, 12 10:43 PM
I found all the items in the two outside the Hobbit shack, but inside, I found everything but the peanut and oak leaf. I couldn't find it, so I finally used a hint. It pointed to the floor, but I couldn't see it and clicking in that spot did no good. It's like it's under the trap door, but I can't open it, and there doesn't seem to be any help that's worth anything. The guide just keeps telling me to find all the hidden items. At last, I went to get the walk-through. Imagine my dismay when I discovered there IS NO WALK-THROUGH!

If anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise, I'll just delete this game.

Thanks!

Re:The "Hobbit" looking shack

[Post New]by airitsu on Aug 14, 12 6:17 AM
Don't know if you still have the game, but I just found the solution by accident (after nearly uninstalling the game last night in frustration) - at the top right of the screen there is a wooden beam, and on the beam, towards the 'front' of the screen, there is a key. Drag the key to the lock on the floor (clicking the key does nothing). That will unlock the padlock. Clicking on the trapdoor will then open it to reveal the leaf and the peanut.

jlewis228
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by jlewis228 on Mar 24, 13 6:48 PM
airitsu wrote:Don't know if you still have the game, but I just found the solution by accident (after nearly uninstalling the game last night in frustration) - at the top right of the screen there is a wooden beam, and on the beam, towards the 'front' of the screen, there is a key. Drag the key to the lock on the floor (clicking the key does nothing). That will unlock the padlock. Clicking on the trapdoor will then open it to reveal the leaf and the peanut.

THANK YOU!!! I had seen the key but didn't think about it being useful.....

[Post New]by GrannyDancer on Nov 6, 13 10:19 PM
That was pretty sneaky about the key and the peanut. Now I'll have to make sure to look for other things like that. Thank you for your help. I thought I would have to just give up on the game. Now, I'll just keep on plugging away. Thank you again.

Go to: