Where is the fifth medal - the one with the hand and ball?

[Post New]by patgeders on Jul 15, 12 12:30 PM
I've done all HOS. I must have had it at one time because it's not in the bedroom where it should be. I'm in the elevator and can't continue without this medal. Has anyone found it? I haven't killed the werewolf yet, and I also need the screwdriver. Where are these things? Frustration is growing!

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Where is the fifth medal - the one with the hand and ball?

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jul 15, 12 12:53 PM
Hi patgeders and Welcome to the Forums.

I checked the walkthrough we have for this game and this is what I found about the location of the five medals:

The first one is hanging on the bedframe in the upstairs bedroom. You can click here to see where I mean (the medal is marked "U" on the right side of the screen).

You get the second one by solving the diary puzzle in the second bedroom. Click here to see that spot in the game (the location of the diary is marked "S").

You'll get the third one by solving another puzzle on the document device in the hospital library. Click here to see that (the device is marked "S").

The fourth medal will be revealed when you clean the gravestone in the cemetery. Click here for that screenshot.

Finally, the last medal is in the hangar. You'll get it after you use the nexus tube on the Ice Man there. Here is a screenshot of that.

And it looks like you'll use the fishing net on the werewolf, and then you'll be able to get the screwdriver from the floor in the laboratory (click here to see that spot).

I'm also pasting a link to the full walkthrough below in case you'd like to check it out and see more about all those places:

The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital Walkthrough

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

caz2701
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Where is the fifth medal - the one with the hand and ball?

[Post New]by caz2701 on Jan 9, 14 6:14 PM
You have to put in the code A27A957 into the code device machine

Go to: