Spoiler Gold for Stage 8

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Jul 16, 12 7:30 AM
I immediately sold 3 Hens, Planted 2 Grass Deleted 1 Flour Machine

Then I planted as many Wheat as money would allow while getting eggs (make sure you sell anything over 10 and leave the wheat planted to accomodate space. For Example I think I sold 6 Flour and 3 eggs to start saving for the pasta machine while making sure you leave 1 egg and 1 flour to start the machine (I made the mistake of not having enough money left to purchase plants). Sell off the pasta for 140 each to until you have enough for the 3 corn (100 each)

I allowed the corn to remain planted (they don't seem to go bad) while working on the wheat for the flour..

I purchased the 2nd storage unit when after I had 4 pasta and the 5th was in the machine (a real juggling act) at which time I sold the last Hen and planted the last 3 wheat for the remaining flour.

After purchasing the storage don't forget to add the corn

Hope this makes sense I finished level with 3 secs to spare

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

Re:Spoiler Gold for Stage 8

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Jul 16, 12 8:03 AM
Hi,

After many goes ....

I also sold 3 chickens.

I must have planted grass a couple of times to collect my eggs, then sold the chicken at 5 eggs.

Mean while I planted wheat & mad 4x flour like crazy selling and selling.

I upgraded the store x1 first, then only deleted the 4th dough machine when I had enough for the pasta maker.

I know I just kept on selling dough, keeping one back to make pasta each time and when I had a bit of spare cash I started buying corn as well, but not if could not afford my wheat.

Time 4.13 / 5.00

Phewwwww, this game is tiring LOL

Edited on 07/16/2012 at 8:04:42 AM PST

[Post New]by coralsage on Jul 17, 12 11:34 AM
The trick to this one is in the corn. Sell 3 chickens, plant the 2 grass, then plant as many corn as possible, selling them as fast as you can and increasing how many you plant. It's the fastest thing to make money. Increase the storage, and add in one or two wheat at a time and start processing, continuing with the corn. I had over a minute left for gold.

debgerard
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by debgerard on Jul 29, 12 4:01 PM
finally got it 4:35 was time took a few tries to get it though

[Post New]by Meg1972 on Sep 4, 12 2:27 AM
Here is how i did it. I planted the 2 grass, waited untill the chickens hatched 5 eggs, then sold them, bought 3 corn, planted it and sold them when they were grown. Then bought as much corn as I could and planted that. I kept buying and selling corn untill I had about 1160 money I think. Kept 3 corn, then enlarged the storage, deleted the doughmachine, bought the pastamaker. made 5 pasta and 5 dough.
2 seconds left on the clock, but I made it

PamKR
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by PamKR on Oct 18, 13 12:22 PM
coralsage wrote:The trick to this one is in the corn. Sell 3 chickens, plant the 2 grass, then plant as many corn as possible, selling them as fast as you can and increasing how many you plant. It's the fastest thing to make money. Increase the storage, and add in one or two wheat at a time and start processing, continuing with the corn. I had over a minute left for gold.

This worked beautifully. I got it done in 4 minutes and 19 seconds! Thank you!

Go to: