Bridgelady
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

DNA MACHINE

[Post New]by Bridgelady on Jul 16, 12 8:18 AM
I HAVE THE NUMBERS 4 12 11...I HAVE THE 12 AND 11 RIGHT BUT, I CANNOT GET THE 4 I HAVE GONE UP AND DOWN AND ALL I GET IS FIVE...WHAT AM I DOING WRONG. OF COURSE THERE IS NO SKIP FOR THIS PUZZLE...PLEASE SOMEONE HELP.

Re:DNA MACHINE

[Post New]by wildcat0021 on Apr 15, 13 5:46 AM
If you have not found the answer yet then here's how to do it: set your numbers then look at the gauges attached to the bed they will show you the numbers and if they are right.

Hope it helps.

coral3818
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by coral3818 on Jul 21, 13 12:19 PM
wildcat0021 wrote:If you have not found the answer yet then here's how to do it: set your numbers then look at the gauges attached to the bed they will show you the numbers and if they are right.

Hope it helps.

[Post New]by kandlelight1 on Aug 7, 13 12:19 PM
I'm really, really stuck!!! No matter how many times I have tried the DNA machine I can't seem to get the machine to set. My numbers are 9,6,6. With the three a's I have each 6,6,6 and added them together and tried adding that number and entering, but no luck. I have given up for days and gone back and tried, and tried, and tried. No LUCK. I have even tried using other people's numbers and no luck What do I do to set the DNA machine and go on in the game???

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 7, 13 2:07 PM
You need to find the numbers under the letters D, N and A (if there are more of one letter they should all have the same number, so just use that number). Make sure you have them in the right order! Seems obvious but you wouldn't be the first to have accidentally mixed them up.

Then go to the DNA machine and move the sliders to where you think those numbers are, approximately, with 1 at the top and 12 at the bottom (so 6 is about halfway and 9 about 3/4 down).

Then go to the side of the bed and check if the arrows on the gauges point at your three numbers, always keeping them in the order D, N, A. The numbers should be like hours (not minutes) on a clock. If they're wrong, go back and adjust the sliders. Once they're correct, hit the green button. Good luck!

[Post New]by kandlelight1 on Aug 10, 13 9:54 AM
Thanks, received baby Charles. I went back to find the stork key, but I must have skipped it. Now I can't find the key so that I can unlock the second door in the hub and gain the 6 yellow circles. What do I do now that I can't find the key??? No longer available in the surgery room.

nannybrite
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by nannybrite on Oct 18, 13 1:41 AM
Can't get numbers and am about to scream. Do the gages have to stop jumping if you have the right numbers? I have 12 8 and 6. 12 is a given but it still jumps. HELP?

nannybrite
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by nannybrite on Oct 18, 13 1:47 AM
Never mind. My bad. Had numbers for DAN. That's what you get for playing at 4 a.m. And NO , I didn't just get up. This game is addicting.

nannybrite
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by nannybrite on Oct 18, 13 1:47 AM
Never mind. My bad. Had numbers for DAN. That's what you get for playing at 4 a.m. And NO , I didn't just get up. This game is addicting.

nannybrite
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by nannybrite on Oct 18, 13 1:48 AM

Go to: