sandell14
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

level 13

[Post New]by sandell14 on Jul 16, 12 3:05 PM
Has anyone completed stage 13 on gold yet? I can't seem to raise enough money to get what I need no matter what I try

Re:level 13

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Jul 16, 12 7:45 PM
I completed it with 9:39 gold but i've been on level 14 for so long i'm not sure I remember exactly what I did for 13.

dexter3657
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

[Post New]by dexter3657 on Jul 16, 12 9:09 PM
Ok this was tough, but I got it. I had only the one sheep, one flour machine (upgraded to level 2), one pasta machine (upgraded to level 2), and 60 storage.

I started by collecting the first wool, selling it, planting 4 grass and one corn.

I kept selling wool and planting corn (to sell) until I had storage upgraded once, both flour and pasta machines, and bought one chicken. Then I started alternating planting corn and wheat. Watch what you have, if you have some wheat stocked up, plant some grass (so the animals don't starve). It's really a big juggling game to make enough money by planting corn to upgrade your equipment and storage, while growing enough wheat to keep your pasta machine going, and enough grass for the animals.

Hope that helps.

Dex

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Jul 17, 12 3:34 AM
I just got this with 22 seconds to spare.

I sold the sheep & started to buy corn & sell,

When I could I updated the corn to X2, the bought a sheep.

I continues to collect wool and make 2x corn until I could afford to buy and update the flour maker to max , the pasta maker and update the wheat x1 and still make corn.

I ended up with 2 sheep

sandell14
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by sandell14 on Jul 17, 12 7:30 AM
Yay, I finally did it! Thank you so much Jojo and Dex for your help
Though going from your post EPF4CATSBK it looks like I'm going to have just as much trouble with the next level
I'll be back!!

Schmootoo
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Schmootoo on Jul 18, 12 3:43 AM
Got it too - 11 seconds to spare! Thanks muchly!!

[Post New]by cheeky22 on Jul 20, 12 2:57 PM
Thanks so much for the tip. I finished with 45 seconds to spare!!

Go to: