pacman13
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Howlville - the dark past - message won't clear

[Post New]by pacman13 on Jul 16, 12 4:47 PM
Howlville - the dark past - Got to the Hotel and found the keys, and door handle. Entered the bedroom and click on the TV. Message pops up - Rachel talking to her dad. Message freezes on the screen. Can't close it. Can't work around it. Quit and restarted... no joy. 3rd game in a row with some glitch in it. Don't want to hear restart the game, reload the game or you can get a refund. I want to hear ... here's the fix.

Posted in another forum and they kicked me over here.

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Howlville - the dark past - message won't clear

[Post New]by lyrialice on Jul 17, 12 1:02 AM
Hi pacman13

Each game has a separate forum and also has a Technical Issues thread. All suspected glitches get reported there and to Customer Support. Enough posts to Customer Support about a same fault gets the Tech Team working.

I found this post in that Forum for you

bfgCimarron

1,226 Posts
Re ost any Howlville: The Dark Past technical issues here only

by bfgCimarron on Jul 10, 12 4:02 PM

Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry this game is being so troublesome, and I definitely understand how frustrating that can be. For the dialogue box issue this is something our team is currently looking into. If you write in of course a Customer Support rep would be happy to help out, but writing in will also help us better track the issue.

How to get in contact with Customer Support

I do understand it can be frustrating to be asked for a Dr. Felix especially when your system is up to date, but we definitely don't want you to get discouraged if you're asked for one. Often times, even if your system is up to date, we may ask for these because Dr. Felixs' can still be helpful for us as it can show is what type/which systems are being impacted with an issue - that way we can see if there is something happening with a certain type of computer.

I hope this helps! I've passed along the feedback about the issues we've been seeing as well so we can continue working on them.

Best,
bfgCimarron

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Howlville - the dark past - message won't clear

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 17, 12 1:27 AM
Hi pacman13,

As lyrialice pointed out, we are aware that some players have been experiencing issues with this game and we are very sorry about that.

Please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team so that we can get to helping you with this right away.

If there are issues with other games as well, please be sure to include that in the email so that we can address all issues for you - the last thing we want is for someone to be left with a game they cannot play and enjoy.

Finally, as this is a game specific tech issue I will be moving it to the Howlville: The Dark Past Forum and locking it to keep things tidy. Please feel free to repost your issue in the dedicated tech thread here.

Thanks,

bfgBaikal

Go to: