yppJeanie
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

Demo & Purchase Reviews

[Post New]by yppJeanie on Feb 5, 09 6:58 AM
I tried the demo, and really enjoyed it. Depending on how people view the complete game, I might consider it for a future purchase (so really want to know what buyers have to say).

The upgrades in the trial version, and the action is rather fun... the 3 'settings' I played in were all the same though, just slightly different graphics. So a big part of my final decision will depend on whether they actually 'truly' change levels from one to the next.

The mini-games are fun, challenging, but not too hard..I'd give those a 4/5. Looking forward to everyone else's opinions

Your reviews?

jojo2311
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Demo & Purchase Reviews

[Post New]by jojo2311 on Feb 5, 09 9:26 AM
Just played the demo for this game. It is fun, but very much like all the other 'Spa' games. And those annoying little games you have to do when someone wants to use the treadmill, or go in the hot tub just really put me off. This would be a great little game to while away the hours if I wasn't so frustrated by that.

Sorry, but won't be buying this game. Am really interested to see what others thought?

[Post New]by alldaygamer on Feb 5, 09 10:39 AM
I played the demo and decided to purchase...I like it, but I am stuck on the level where the assistant gets married. I've been expert on all levels up to this. If anyone can provide a tip or walk through, I would appreciate it. I am so frustrated! This happens with most TM games...which are the only ones I play. Help!

yppJeanie
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by yppJeanie on Feb 5, 09 1:48 PM
How was the variety as time went on, was there a lot of upgrades and did the scenery change at all (besides the 'stage setting' so to speak). And did it last a good while? I felt a bit let down with Be Rich (bought it yesterday) Look forward to the response ^_^

CoderGirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by CoderGirl on Mar 4, 10 8:44 PM
alldaygamer wrote:I played the demo and decided to purchase...I like it, but I am stuck on the level where the assistant gets married. I've been expert on all levels up to this. If anyone can provide a tip or walk through, I would appreciate it. I am so frustrated! This happens with most TM games...which are the only ones I play. Help!

I'm also stuck on the level where the assistant gets married. Very inconsiderate of her, I think.

[Post New]by Misteejai on Nov 16, 13 5:02 PM
Hi Codergirl and Alldaygamer, did you guys figure out how to get passed level 3-4; where the assistant got married, I too am stuck.

Go to: