dgregory_58
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Eco Friendly

[Post New]by dgregory_58 on Jul 16, 12 7:35 PM
I'm confused by what this game considers eco friendly. The level I am on requires that I build 3 cabins, 3 chalets, and 3 other homes. I did all this. It requires so many eco friendly points, however there is only one area to put something eco friendly I put a fruit tree. There is no other place to put anything but I am lacking 30 eco friendly credits to finish level. Pools and vollyball courts are not considered eco friendly I have an extra spot with nothing on it, but I can only put a pool or volleyball court or icecream stand none of these things are considered eco friendly. Don't know what to do.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

Re:Eco Friendly

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jul 16, 12 11:54 PM
Hi, I'm not sure which level you mean but:

The things that give you + eco points are:

- Tree +75 (if one exists at the beginning of the level - you can't build more but you can chop it down to clear a space, obviously losing the eco points if you do)
- Gardens to Houses + 10 per garden
- Flowers +10, Shrubs +25, Ponds +50 and Fruit Trees +75

The things that give you - eco points are:

- Ice Cream Stand, Volleyball Court, Pool

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Eco Friendly

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jul 17, 12 12:03 PM
Hi Fishies,

To add to what ricoblade mentioned, on some levels, you'll need to actually build a building like the greenhouse, create seeds, then destroy it to put a house or something else so you can build a garden. If the level requires happiness in addition to eco, you can host events to temporarily boost that stat to complete the level.

If you haven't tried already, you can make gardens for each of the houses, then build an additional house to plant another garden.

Hopefully that helps!

bfgSeine

Go to: