Chapter 9......cave......help!!!

[Post New]by Ratch5578 on Jul 17, 12 2:39 AM
Please help. I'm stuck in the cave in chapter 9. I've released the woman and skipped past the mini games. I'm left with an axe which the hint says is very heavy and can break through walls.........but I've tried everything and just can't get out. The walkthrough just shows the next bit of the game. It doesn't tell me what I should do to get out the cave.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Chapter 9......cave......help!!!

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 17, 12 3:21 AM
Hi Ratch5578,

Welcome to the Pond!

I took a look at the Island: The Lost Medallion Walkthrough and from what I can see that in Chapter 9, you need to use dynamite to to break your way out.

A good tip for using the Walkthrough, is to use the search function of your computer by pressing Ctrl and F together , then in the box that pops up, search for the word 'dynamite' for example. This will allow you to skip to all the relevant parts of that Walkthrough.

I hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 07/17/2012 at 3:21:55 AM PST

[Post New]by Radarlarry on Sep 29, 12 1:54 AM
Yes, I am at the same spot with the same problem. The only thing in inventory is the hammer. By looking at the BF walk through, the dynamite and detonating cord are not available until the next screen AFTER breaking out of the cave. The hammer just doesn't work! So we are stuck. Watcha gonna do for us BF?

[Post New]by Radarlarry on Sep 29, 12 1:56 AM
Oh yeah. I am playing the IPad version.

Kri2787
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Kri2787 on Nov 21, 12 2:39 PM
On the left hand side there is a statue you can use the tomahawk on, then there is a square where there is a mini game that you have to connect chained circles together, then it will let you out of the cave.

[Post New]by Zaboom on Dec 31, 12 6:11 PM
I am stuck in chapter 9 on my iPad. My tomahawk opened the wall I didn't get the 2nd mini game. My Tomahack is gone & rope mini game done. How do I move on?

Go to: