tree house window

[Post New]by mezzo10 on Jul 17, 12 12:14 PM
I am stuck on finding the tree house window in Brandon's back yard. Please help.

felinefi
Guppy
Guppy
148 Posts

Re:tree house window

[Post New]by felinefi on Jul 17, 12 10:20 PM
It has torn curtains covering it. You need to find the rope and attach it to the curtains to remove them and open the window.

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Jul 18, 12 6:30 PM
I am confused, too. In the backyard (just as you leave the kitchen), there are a couple of picnic tables to the left (covered in flowers, gardening equipment, etc.), a pump to the right, the workshop to the right, the birdbath, a house that can be seen through the trees to the right and other items, but no tree house. In the Playground, there is a "jungle gym" with a slide, car tires, etc., a pinball machine, the "Set of a Sailor" in the hammock, the wooden horse, but no tree house. There is a pavillion beyond the hammock. I do not see anything with a window that looks like a tree house. The only places I can move to, are the pump and the workshop in the backyard; and the pinball machine and hammock (Set of a Sailor) in the playground. Please tell me what I am missing. Help, please.

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Jul 19, 12 1:20 AM
Hooray! I finally figured out where to go back to, in order to get to the tree house. For anyone else having problems, return to Brandon's bedroom and go from there.

lovetoocraft
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by lovetoocraft on Mar 17, 14 4:37 PM
For clarification...once you get to Brandon's bedroom, turn right and go through the closet and passage way. You will find the tree house just as you exit the passage way and enter the forest.

Go to: