spoiler for Level 20

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Jul 17, 12 2:36 PM
Start out by Not selling anything purchase 2 storage and collect and sell eggs
I did not have to plant any grass on this level

when possible add another storage and upgrad all storage to 20 unit each

upgrade only the wheat plant to x3 you want the extra ones to get money faster think I planted 3 sets of 10 before moving on to corn

I sold 10 of the hens and the collectors (not sure what its called) just before planting the green beans (probably shouilda waited just a little longer but this worked too)

as soon as storage is full each time sell sell sell

Finished leved 5:50 gold

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

Re:spoiler for Level 20

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Jul 18, 12 8:30 AM
Excellent EPF and thank you again.

I made it a little bit quicker (5.35) simply by concentrating on buying the reeds afer I had made all my wheat (after selling at least 30, thanks for the up grade tip )

It was close to the end, again thanks to you, that I sold the 10 chicks and the hedgehogs to buy the corn.

Thakira
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Thakira on Jul 22, 12 6:35 AM
I found a different solution:

Sell ALL animals and the grass.
Plant Reed and sell it.
Upgrade Reed 1x, plant and sell it.
Upgrade Wheat and Corn once, and always plant reed and "fill up" with wheat and corn with the money that is "over".
Buy and Upgrade Storage as needed and money - (70 places).
Sell parts of the reed and keep the rest each round.
When you have 20 of each, plant reed as you have money and sell it until you have 3k money. Buy 20 hens.

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Jul 22, 12 9:20 AM
Thank you so much for the additional solutions it really helps me in my thinking on future rounds.

I wish they put the names on the plants like they did the machines so we wouldn't all have different names for the same plant.

For example I'm assuming your talking about the plant right after the corn plant which has been called, Beans then bamboo and now Reeds

The one before the strawberry plant has been called turnips, parsnips, beets and sugar beets

The pics really need Names to avoid confustion wheat, corn and strawberries are the only sure things lol

[Post New]by weralacroix on Jul 22, 12 9:59 AM
Yeah, sorry about that! There were some changes to the game at the end of development and I didn't realize that plant names are shown very little. I was wondering why everyone called them different names!!!

They are shown though on the selling list and on the pop ups that show you how to make everything.

The names are Grass, Wheat, Corn, Bamboo, Sugarbeet, Strawberry.

Maybe I should fix that in an update...

[Post New]by vodkalum on Jul 25, 12 4:48 AM
Started by selling the hedgehogs. Planted 10 wheat & selling it. Then planted 20 wheat & store it. In the meantime, keep selling the eggs & buy all the storage as and when there is money & I only need to upgrade all my storage to 20 items per storage.

Buy 10 corn & sell it. Then planted 20 corns for storage.

Planted 10 reeds & sold it. Then planted 20 reeds for storage finished game at 4:52 with gold!!!

Kebbielebbie
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Kebbielebbie on Jul 29, 12 5:35 PM
I followed jojo and did reeds after the wheat (with upgrade) and made it in 5:13...Thanks that was great advice!

[Post New]by RenaissanceMom on Jul 17, 14 8:20 AM
Thakira wrote:I found a different solution:

Sell ALL animals and the grass.
Plant Reed and sell it.
Upgrade Reed 1x, plant and sell it.
Upgrade Wheat and Corn once, and always plant reed and "fill up" with wheat and corn with the money that is "over".
Buy and Upgrade Storage as needed and money - (70 places).
Sell parts of the reed and keep the rest each round.
When you have 20 of each, plant reed as you have money and sell it until you have 3k money. Buy 20 hens.
Followed this method and finished in 4:20; thanks!

Go to: