MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

SOULS -- WHAT DO I DO ABOUT?

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jul 18, 12 2:55 PM

When I purchased this game (along with 7 other CE's) I had trashed this game (along with the 6 other CE games) due to the fact that the Fierce Dog... CE game was too large for me to be able to play with the other games being downloaded onto my computer.

Since playing the aforementioned game and a couple of other CE games, I am now playing this game. When I opened it up, the Main Menu asked for a profile name (which I inputted as being my previous profile name) and expected to be starting this game from scratch.

However, this game did NOT start me from scratch but from where I'd left off -- which was fine UNTIL I discovered that this game will NOT recognize ANY of the previous souls that I'd found.

After my demo, I had left off with the ghost Lillian sobbing in the underground steps of the lighthouse and so had collected MANY of the hidden souls but upon entering the tunnel and clicking on a soul there, my achievement panel popped up saying that I'd just found 1 of 40.

I searched other areas for the souls that I'd PREVIOUSLY picked up and perused the strategy guide and have come to the realization that those picked up during my demo trial of this game are NO LONGER there.

Any suggestions as to how to get back those PREVIOUSLY picked up hidden souls?

MEnr56

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

SOULS -- WHAT DO I DO ABOUT?

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jul 19, 12 10:15 AM
MEnr56 wrote:

When I purchased this game (along with 7 other CE's) I had trashed this game (along with the 6 other CE games) due to the fact that the Fierce Dog... CE game was too large for me to be able to play with the other games being downloaded onto my computer.

Since playing the aforementioned game and a couple of other CE games, I am now playing this game. When I opened it up, the Main Menu asked for a profile name (which I inputted as being my previous profile name) and expected to be starting this game from scratch.

However, this game did NOT start me from scratch but from where I'd left off -- which was fine UNTIL I discovered that this game will NOT recognize ANY of the previous souls that I'd found.

After my demo, I had left off with the ghost Lillian sobbing in the underground steps of the lighthouse and so had collected MANY of the hidden souls but upon entering the tunnel and clicking on a soul there, my achievement panel popped up saying that I'd just found 1 of 40.

I searched other areas for the souls that I'd PREVIOUSLY picked up and perused the strategy guide and have come to the realization that those picked up during my demo trial of this game are NO LONGER there.

Any suggestions as to how to get back those PREVIOUSLY picked up hidden souls?

MEnr56

Since I figured I was starting from the beginning and didn't and because I couldn't ascertain any way to regain my already found souls, I decided to change my profile and start the game over -- of which, I just finished.

MEnr56

Go to: