leslie5270
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Help!! Sensor by the waterfall in chapter 3

[Post New]by leslie5270 on Jul 18, 12 3:23 PM
The strategy guide said to tap on the sensor and knock out the broken glass. Then we are supposed to put the "glass", I guess repaired and in the inventory, back on the sensor, tap it twice and take the sensor. In my game the glass that was knocked out is nowhere to be found. It's not in my inventory and I can't go any further until I get that sensor. Any ideas?

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Re:Help!! Sensor by the waterfall in chapter 3

[Post New]by thistle809 on Jul 18, 12 7:15 PM
You find the replacement glass in the "saddle bag" of the wooden horse in the playground. Put the zipper pull from your inventory on the zipper and open it. The glass will be there. Take it and you can replace the broken glass on the sensor. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by jlbradley1234 on Jul 18, 12 7:56 PM
Call me stupid, cause I am obviously overlooking something, but I cannot figure out how to get to the waterfall. I have the glass, but can't figure out how to get to the waterfall, please help!

leslie5270
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by leslie5270 on Jul 18, 12 9:00 PM

thistle, thank you! I haven't even been to the playground yet. Who knew?

Jl,
Here's the route:
Forest thicket to Forest edge to Swamp to Waterfall. Once you get to the Swamp you can't miss it!

[Post New]by jlbradley1234 on Jul 18, 12 9:31 PM
Thanks for helping me see the light! I was using the map to navigate, and completely bypassed the swamp and went right into the house, again, thanks for the help

Go to: