leslie5270
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

No glass for the sensor in Chapter 3 at the waterfall

[Post New]by leslie5270 on Jul 18, 12 3:36 PM
I taped the broken glass in the sensor and then was supposed to put "GLASS" back in and then tap twice to take the sensor. I think the new glass was supposed to show up in my inventory which it didn't. Now I can't get the sensor and can't continue the game. Can anyone help?

Sorry if this question pops up twice. It didn't seem to "take" the first time I hit "Submit.

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Re:No glass for the sensor in Chapter 3 at the waterfall

[Post New]by thistle809 on Jul 18, 12 7:17 PM
You find the replacement glass in the "saddle bag" of the wooden horse in the playground. Put the zipper pull from your inventory on the zipper and open it. The glass will be there. Take it and you can replace the broken glass on the sensor. Hope this helps.

leslie5270
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Re:No glass for the sensor in Chapter 3 at the waterfall

[Post New]by leslie5270 on Jul 20, 12 3:27 PM
Thank you, thistle. I had left a reply to the topic I started wondering why may name wasn't on a topic after I had left a reply. I told you that when I looked at the topic there were only tree replies so bl's reply had not been added to the posts, but was on the topic list. Weird.

I also left you a thank you for all your help. You're so good about helping people that I wanted you to know it was appreciated.

Go to: