bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

UPDATE! New PC version available! July 18, 2012

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Jul 18, 12 5:16 PM
We have a new PC version of Flux Family Secrets: The Book of Oracles up and ready for you now. This update fixes:

• inability to pick up the Ring from the Toolbox in Chapter 2

To get the newest version you'll just need to uninstall and reinstall the game. For help with uninstalling and reinstalling check out this help article here:

Uninstalling and Reinstalling

If you still have trouble after the update, just get in touch with our Customer Support team for help. One of our reps will be happy to help!

Happy gaming!

bfgCimarron

Re: UPDATE! New PC version available! July 18, 2012

[Post New]by jacqjeff on Jul 24, 12 9:24 AM
This version does not fix problems later in the game. I am stuck in Chapter 8 because the item from the tin can has disappeared from my inventory and cannot continue without it. The cursor movement is still extremely jerky, changes from scene to scene or to a mini game takes a long time, etc. etc. (see all other complaints about FFS). This game needs a complete redo. I wish I had played the trial before purchasing. I'm sitting here with a game I love but unable to play.

I want a complete game overhaul or my money back!

I've noticed other comments about the quality of games lately and wish to add my 2 cents to them -- it seems the programming is getting increasingly sloppy. I would quit BFG and look for another company but as all games come from same programmers it wouldn't make any difference.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jul 24, 12 10:56 AM
Hi jacqjeff,

I'm sorry to hear you're still having trouble with this game, even after getting the updated version!

Please get in touch with our Tech Support team so they can take a look at how the game is running on your specific system and see why things are still not working right for you.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by beckal33 on Aug 31, 12 7:08 PM
I just bought and installed this today and in CHAPTER ONE i cannot get the translator to trigger releasing the nickel, arggggh!

Go to: