bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Echoes of the Past: The Revenge of the Witch Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 19, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Echoes of the Past: The Revenge of the Witch Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Echoes of the Past: The Revenge of the Witch Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

sunnyglow
Clownfish
Clownfish
804 Posts

Re:Welcome to Echoes of the Past: The Revenge of the Witch Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by sunnyglow on Jul 19, 12 12:33 AM
Beta tested this game a few months ago and have waited for it to come out. Excellent game. Similar to the other Echoes of the Past games we have seen in the past. This is more of an adventure game, so if you like HOG games, you probably won't like this game. Yes, it is similar to CEs we have had in the past. There are 3 levels, but the advanced level does not give you any hints or help at all so be warned. The puzzles are slightly different although you will find some familiarity in the types of puzzles offered. The only thing I did not like was the inventory bar at the top instead of at the bottom. Very few games have the bar at the top, so it took some getting used to. The music is identical to the other games from Orneon. The graphics are beautiful and there is voice which you would expect in a CE. You need to collect gems to defeat an evil queen. Nothing really different on the themes we have experienced in the games. Very easy to navigate. For me, a winner and a probable purchase due to the fact I have been looking for a great game to play and it is an adventure game.

Re:Welcome to Echoes of the Past: The Revenge of the Witch Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by mariopo on Jul 23, 12 1:58 PM
When I was playing the bonus section, I forgot to get the spade from the HOS.
Now I can't dig up the p;ant and make the potion.
Any suggestions???

Go to: