Spoiler for Level 34

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Jul 19, 12 10:37 AM
plant lots and lots of corn turn into win to make money Purchase 1 Collector to aid in rounding up the wine bottles

I did not purchase cow until almost 7 mins left

before purchasing cows, upgrade grass x3, and beans x2 upgrade storage to 70 and upgrade spinner x3

I then purchased 3 cows but kept 2 wine machines for additional money for a couple more rounds

as soon as you have enough money purchase the fabric machine x3 when you have enough money plant beans instead of corn and delete the wine machines to be replaced with cloth machine x3 and box machine

plant grass only when necessary or to fill up plots that beans will not fit
as soon as you have 15 cloths replace machine with an additional box machine and upgrade when possible

Time 14:07

Catsnkites
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Spoiler for Level 34

[Post New]by Catsnkites on Jul 20, 12 2:23 PM
OK, I'm confused ... I assume it's just a mistype but ...

You mean sheep, not cows, correct? You bought 3 sheep at 7 minutes left?
And then bought a yarn spinner and upgraded it to 3 right away ...

Then you switched to bamboo? or Sugar beets? which one are you calling "beans"?

Kept planting bamboo (?) until you can afford the fabric macine and upgrade it to 3 right away, also.

Then got rid of the corn oil machines to be replace with the kite and lamp machines ...did you upgrade those at all?

Thanks for your help!

dexter3657
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

[Post New]by dexter3657 on Jul 20, 12 7:25 PM
I followed the above advice - sheep not cows, I bought sheep once I had storage at 70 - grass x3 - bamboo x2, kept doing corn until I had spinner upgraded to X3 then switched to bamboo - bought cloth machine upgraded to 3 - then as had money bought kite machine upgraded to X2 then bought lamp machine and upgraded to X3 once had enough kites deleted kite machine and bought second lamp machine. I had over 1.5 minutes left. I kept making cloth the whole time and sold some off when I had more then the 30 you need to make the kites and lamps.

Hope that clarifies.

Dex

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Jul 20, 12 7:57 PM
Your probaby right in it being a typo its been so long and i'm forgetful lol

Beans and bamboo (same) I was calling them beans until others said bamboo Pic are a little hard for me due to poor eyesight

same with beets, parsnips = same (because I got to level first I was guessing)

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Jul 20, 12 7:58 PM
Also those Corn machines sure look like baked potatoes to me lol so I've been calling them Cob machines

Sorry for confusion

Catsnkites
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Catsnkites on Jul 20, 12 10:59 PM
As soon as I typed it out, everything stuck in my brain and I was able to breeze through it with flying colors! (well, if you can "breeze" through a 14 minute level!)

I get stuck on about every 5th one ... though currently I'm stuck on 36 and this one was 34, so my record is getting worse!

I sure do appreciate the hints, EPF4CATSBK !

[Post New]by happylabs717 on Jul 21, 12 11:11 AM
This is so funny. I was wondering about the cow too. I didn't make it the first time through with the spoiler info but I am so glad it is here. I don't have a clue how to get through some of these levels.

Thanks for taking the time to write out what you did and how you made it.

There is still a lot I don't understand but I keep learing.

Thanks again.

Thakira
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Spoiler for Level 34

[Post New]by Thakira on Jul 23, 12 1:11 PM
For everyone who is confused with the names:

EPF4CATSBK wrote:plant lots and lots of corn turn into Oil to make money Purchase 1 Collector to aid in rounding up the oil bottles

I did not purchase sheep until almost 7 mins left

before purchasing sheep, upgrade grass x3, and bamboo x2 upgrade storage to 70 and upgrade spinner x3

I then purchased 3 sheep but kept 2 oil machines for additional money for a couple more rounds

as soon as you have enough money purchase the fabric machine x3 when you have enough money plant bamboo instead of corn and delete the oil machines to be replaced with kite machine x3 and lamp machine

plant grass only when necessary or to fill up plots that bamboo will not fit
as soon as you have 15 kites replace machine with an additional lamp machine and upgrade when possible

Time 14:07

Kebbielebbie
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Kebbielebbie on Jul 30, 12 6:10 PM
Regardless of the typos, I appreciate your advice, EPF (et al). I stupidly added a second storage and upgrade it to 70 for fear of needing extra room and didn't need it...lol...but ended with 14:20...thanks all

Kebbielebbie
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Kebbielebbie on Jul 30, 12 7:32 PM
Regardless of the typos, I appreciate your advice, EPF (et al). I stupidly added a second storage and upgrade it to 70 for fear of needing extra room and didn't need it...lol...but ended with 14:20...thanks all

[Post New]by Mandyjs on Aug 1, 12 6:46 PM
lol, swap wine for oil, cows for sheep & beans for bamboo. I got it with 1 sec to spare :-) Getting nowhere without your help.

littlepea
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by littlepea on Sep 23, 12 10:54 AM
Thanks for the hints - I was stuck on this one for over a week, never getting anywhere near the gold star. Finally did it today in 13:37.
I think it's good that there is a real challenge to get some of the levels - it makes the game last much longer.

lacard
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by lacard on Apr 20, 13 2:50 PM
Tried four times until I got gold. I grew corn and made oil until I had enough for 3 sheep, the yarn machine 3x, and storage for 40. Then I started selling yarn to build the fabric 3x machine and up storage to 70. Then sold fabric to build the kite machine. Then yarn, fabric, and 2 kites to build the lamp machine. I alternated growing grass and bamboo. I think I had all the machines built around 6 minutes. Kept selling yarn and fabric to grow enough bamboo and grass. I didn't upgrade any crops. I ended up with a big excess of fabric and yarn. Hope that helps. Love this game. Whew !

[Post New]by Ceepia on Jun 11, 13 6:23 AM
Thanks so much lacard! I had been really stuck on this one until I followed your strategy and finished at 13:16. I had so many tries over the last week that I think I'll need a bionic arm to replace my abused and over-used appendage! Such a great game - I get so bored with the usual run-of-the-mill farming games.

Go to: