bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Tips and Tricks for The Broken Clues

[Post New]by bfgBering on Feb 5, 09 10:23 AM
Running out of time! – Don’t fret; you get to do the round over again without having to go back to the first round, or even the beginning of the game. You can also use this to your advantage. In the “find the difference” rounds, use up the last of your clues if you are running out of time, and try to memorize where all the differences are. When the time runs out, you will know where to find most of the differences without using clues, so that you can save your clues in case you get stuck again.

Finding Objects – Make sure to pay attention to shapes in the furniture, floors, walls, trees, etc. There are a lot of objects that may blend in with these items making them difficult to find.

Find the Differences – Pay attention to the characters in each picture. There may be differences in their hair, clothes, shoe color, etc. These can be very subtle and hard to spot unless you are looking for them specifically.

These are just a few pointers to help you out while playing The Broken Clues. Feel free to post your own!

Re:Tips and Tricks for The Broken Clues

[Post New]by robertcfinkel200 on Feb 9, 09 2:13 PM
I am having trouble with this game. I am at the part where you have notes in the notebook and can not figure out what to do when you have all of them.
If anybody could tell me what to do I would appreciate your help.

Re:Tips and Tricks for The Broken Clues

[Post New]by robertcfinkel200 on Feb 9, 09 2:16 PM
I am having trouble with this game. I am at the part where you have notes in the notebook and can not figure out what to do when you have all of them.
If anybody could tell me what to do I would appreciate your help. everybody forget this it was a different game. I am stuck in Broken clues because I am having trouble finding one image I have looked everywhere It is suppossed to look like a pot you cook in. If anybody can help I would appreciate it

Go to: