PROBLEM - Lose All Inventory Items

[Post New]by scamp69 on Jul 19, 12 3:34 PM
When I finish putting all the items back HO (the one where the rat goes into the cage) - upon completion I lose ALL inventory items. I've tried this several ways ie different sequences but at this place I lose all inventory.

Re:PROBLEM - Lose All Inventory Items

[Post New]by 70summerfield on Jul 19, 12 7:25 PM
I have the same problem. When I go to get the bugs out of the tree with the insecticide, I have no inventory. I hope this is something I'm doing and not a technical issue that's going to take a week or two to fix.

Inventory Att:Scamp69

[Post New]by 70summerfield on Jul 19, 12 7:44 PM
OK. After shutting the game down and sending a nastygram ti BF, I returned to the game to give it one last shot, and guess what? It worked. Turn your machine off and start again. You may have to do this more than once. Good luck!

Syndalee
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Syndalee on Jul 20, 12 12:30 PM
You may HAVE to turn everything off more than once, but you SHOULDN'T have to do so!

sheepgirl
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by sheepgirl on Jul 20, 12 12:49 PM
I thought this had happened to me until I realised it has a kind of auto-scroll on it. As soon as one 'line' fills, it starts a new one and you have to scroll left to find them again. Very odd.

ingridjp
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by ingridjp on Jul 21, 12 12:06 AM
I had a problem with my Inventory items, too...When I was in the greenhouse doing the HOS where you find the plant pots, bulbs and then need to go to the next room to find the growth accelerator, I could not get back into my Inventory (it wouldn't open up). I uninstalled the game, reinstalled it and there was my inventory at the top of the page with all items I had displayed. Hope this is the only problem I will encounter. I love this game!

zunan
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by zunan on Aug 19, 12 3:10 PM
I am having the same problem, no inventory....cant get to the wrench...will try to re boot hope it helps like the game

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Aug 19, 12 3:53 PM
Hi Fishies,

We definitely want you to have working games! If your game's inventory items are disappearing and rebooting the computer doesn't do the trick, then I would definitely get in contact with our Customer Service team. This is something our team is looking into at the moment. By writing in a rep will be able to help you with your individual purchase, and this will help us better track any issues as well:

How to get in contact with Customer Support

In the meantime, to better track this issue, I'm locking this thread now. However if any one runs into a similar issue - please don't hesitate to post in our technical issues thread for the game here:

Post Echoes of the Past: The Revenge of the Witch Collector's Edition technical issues here only

Thank you!

bfgCimarron

Go to: