I can't find the shovel!

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:Shovel

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Jul 20, 12 3:27 AM
Hi gizmoff,

If I remember correctly, you get the shovel in a hidden object scene.

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Jul 20, 12 6:55 PM
If it's the shovel in the bonus game, I can't get it either as the hidden object scene won't reopen for me.

gizmoff
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by gizmoff on Jul 21, 12 12:47 AM
Yes it's the bonus game and I don't have hidden object game either, I've started from scratch again but not a happy bunny!!!!!

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Jul 21, 12 1:02 PM
gizmoff wrote:Yes it's the bonus game and I don't have hidden object game either, I've started from scratch again but not a happy bunny!!!!!

I decided to start from scratch as well, I never repeat any game I have played so to do so for a glitch -

[Post New]by angelfish500 on Jul 28, 12 11:08 AM
i can't find my shovel in the bonus round either.been through all areas .guess what it can't find something thats not there.i am so frusterated.too bad this was a great game.

Petsitterkathy
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by Petsitterkathy on Jul 29, 12 11:41 AM
OMG I am ready to scream. I am however glad it's not just me or my laptop!! What are we supposed to do ?
I liked this game too, up until now that is .
Has anybody told you what to do about it?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jul 29, 12 12:41 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the hidden object scene and shovel in the bonus section.

We are investigating this as a technical issue right now, and to help us get things resolved, please contact our Tech Support team and send in a Dr. Felix Report.

These reports give us very valuable information about the game itself - the sort of information we need to help pinpoint where the issue is coming from and even how it might be fixed.

It is also very beneficial for us to have as many Dr. Felixes as we can, so we can see if there are any trends or differences among the various systems and configurations.

You can read more about the Dr. Felix Report and how to send them in to us in the post we've created here.

Also, we are trying to keep track of this, along with any other tech issues, in the specific thread here. I'm going to lock this thread now, but you're welcome to post over in that other thread if you'd like.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: