mouseclick2
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Reviews mean nothing anymore, its all about the technical issues!!!

[Post New]by mouseclick2 on Jul 20, 12 6:38 PM
From now on I am waiting 3 or 4 days for the guinea pigs to purchase these games and then come here and comment about how a game won't even open for them and yet the trial ran fine. I was recently one of those victims. So from now on if I read even one tech support claim of a game being purchased and unable to open, I am avoiding that game like the plague, no matter how good it ran in the trial version. I am not waiting for a 800 plus megabyte game to download and come to find out it won't even open. I've become very suspect to make anymore purchases of any games here that have this distinctive non-fixable issue. I suggest others do the same who have had a similar issue here, since if your issue wasn't resolved, who is to say it won't keep happening with other new games offered here in the future.

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

Re:Reviews mean nothing anymore, its all about the technical issues!!!

[Post New]by read61 on Aug 5, 12 4:58 AM
I usually try to wait about a week and let the others discover the bugs, then hopefully a fix will happen. Have to say there are three CE games I am waiting on at this time but the fixes do not seem to be happening! When the bug is in the bonus game I simply decide to wait for the SE version - gives me a chance to use up a game credit before it expires. This seems to be happening more and more lately, not sure if the issue is BFG or the developers but I think the developers are rushing their games out and not testing then enough - besides a beta usually lasts about an hour and the bugs are usually further on in the game, guess no one has the chance to test that far! All we can do is keep our wallets locked and hope someone somewhere will notice and do something about it........

Nana6177
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

Re:Reviews mean nothing anymore, its all about the technical issues!!!

[Post New]by Nana6177 on Aug 5, 12 5:22 PM
Ya boy, I'm with the two of ya....several games I want to purchase. I read the reviews and get excited, then I check the forums before purchasing and get the hibbie gibbies and WILL NOT puchase until I see a fix has been made.

Wha's up dev.s?

Go to: