Sportspaz1449
Minnow
Minnow
294 Posts

HELP!!!!

[Post New]by Sportspaz1449 on Jul 21, 12 9:58 PM
Can anyone explain what " Unexpected Directed X Error" means? It said my game progress was saved, which there wasn't any-because it wouldn't start!!!!

I did delete, reinstall, upgrade to the newest Direct X, and rebooted, uninstalled the game and same thing!!!!

I really wanted to play this one.....my resolution also won't go higher than 1280 x 720 with a 17" monitor....

I have NEVER seen any type of message such as this one!

Hep' Me PLEASE!!!!

Thank you my fellow fishies.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:HELP!!!!

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 22, 12 7:05 AM
Hi Sportspaz1449,

It sounds like you have done all the right thigs here and so I would suggest getting int ouch with our friendly Tech Support.

You can reach them by clicking on the green to the right of the page and then clicking the Contact Us link on the help pages.

They will be happy to provide more personalized help that we are unable provide via the Forums.

Finally, as we have a thread dedicated to tech issues here, will be locking this thred to keep things tidy but feel free to repost your issue in that thread.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

bfgBaikal

Re:HELP!!!!

[Post New]by heaven_girl11 on Sep 29, 12 8:33 AM
i not moving forward in this game i got stuck where the mobile house besides the house there is a plant which needs to cut with garden shear i am trying from a long time but i couldnt...i took hint the hint shows the same that cut the plant by using the garden shear but nothing is working please help me out i should i do i want to play the game....please tell me???

Go to: