freakgrrl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

pyramid problem

[Post New]by freakgrrl on Jul 22, 12 3:38 PM
in chapter 7 - had the 3 planets to open pyramid door, decided to back out and return and now i can't go back to complete the mini game to line the planets and enter - any suggestions? tried reinstalling - didn't work... I so don't want to start the game over

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:pyramid problem

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Jul 23, 12 2:57 AM
Hi freakgrrl,

That does sound frustrating!

I would suggest having a look at the built in game Strategy Guide and using the hint function as well, to seen if other tasks can be completed, as doing so may trigger that mini-game again.

If the problems persist though, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

wygate
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by wygate on Jul 24, 12 6:36 AM
I have exactly the same problem. Did you get it resolved?

wygate
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by wygate on Jul 24, 12 6:41 AM
Also noticed the hint button does not work now and the map has limited use. Can move from screen to screen but still no hint available.

shallberg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by shallberg on Jul 24, 12 5:26 PM
I had the same problem with the matching mini game on the box in the bar . I accidentally exited the mini game and now I can't get back in, the hint button doesn't work either. I uninstalled and re-installed the game, but no luck I'm still stuck, I don't want to start over.

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Jul 26, 12 8:29 PM
I have the same problem. I left the puzzle and cannot return to it. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and I cannot access the mini-puzzle at the pyramid entrance.

[Post New]by die_nike on Jul 28, 12 1:19 AM
I have exactly the same problem, left mini game to re-start it, and now nothing works anymore, no hint button, absolutely nothing. That's definitiely a bug ....

wygate
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by wygate on Jul 30, 12 5:54 AM
I sent info to tech support via Dr Felix. No probs found. Only suggestion was "start a new profile" or if I didn't want to do that they will refund monies paid for game. I would agree with die-nike that this does seem to be a bug and it seems a bit of a cop out that they are not doing a fix.
Hm... refund or start again....what to do!

Go to: