Spoiler for Level 66

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Jul 22, 12 4:54 PM
Just barely finished this one in time so probably a better way but here is how i did it

As soon as first strawberries are done sell them
replant 4 strawberries and 4 wheat x3 buy flour x3 upgrade storage as far as possible
make flour then delete machine once you get wheat (you only need 10 so delete 2 extras)

sell strawberries and upgrade grass x3
replant strawberries and grass for later until you can upgrade strawberries x2
once you have them upgraded and replanted with profits upgrade sugarbeets x3 and buy 2 cows

as soon as cows produce 10 delete cows continue planting strawberries and sugarbeets until you have 20 sugarbeets buy sugar machine x3 and butter x3

buy jam x3
Tip so you don't waste any sugars sell all strawberries except 1 so when you make first Syrup (you get the single one out of the way then you can produce 3 at a time)
I made mistake of accidently producting 2 extra syrups and had to waste time planting and making extra sugar

meanwhile keep making and selling lots of strawberries for lots of money because as each machine was finished i replaced them with 4 tart machines as upgrading them costs too much money

Hope these tips make sense or at least helps you figure out a better way

Time 8:26

Re:Spoiler for Level 66

[Post New]by pretty_megan on Jul 24, 12 8:02 PM
THANK YOU!!!!! FINALLY!!! I must have played this level like 50 times. Finished at 7:57 :-)

Megan

Thakira
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Thakira on Jul 26, 12 2:09 PM
Phew, I think this was the hardest level for now.

I did one change - I just bought one cow right after upgrading the strawberries.
With this change I got the gold star, which I didn't get before while following EPF's spoiler.

andierwin
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by andierwin on Jul 29, 12 9:20 AM
Thank you so much, EPF! I thought I would never get this one until I tried your method. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Kebbielebbie
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Kebbielebbie on Aug 10, 12 11:24 PM
Great tips. I made it with 8:07. The only things that I did different was that I bought one cow with strawberry profits before I upgraded the strawberries. I seemed to have enough time to get all 10 milks without the extra cost.

Destinye
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by Destinye on Jul 30, 13 6:22 PM
Ewww this level is nasty! Any other hints?

Destinye
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by Destinye on Jul 30, 13 9:06 PM
Yay, finally!

Go to: