bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Wonder World forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 23, 12 12:29 AM
Welcome to Wonder World forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Wonder World players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

mercyone
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Re:Welcome to Wonder World forum

[Post New]by mercyone on Jul 23, 12 6:08 AM
I have a bad memory what does FROG mean again? Thanks.

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Jul 23, 12 9:39 AM
FROG means FRagmented (hidden) Object Game. Means you'll have to find parts of the objects. If you look at the screenshots of the game, you see the difference to the 'usual word lists'.

Edited on 07/23/2012 at 9:39:36 AM PST

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Jul 23, 12 11:18 AM
I guess I must be dumb or something. I am at the part where the heron needs pomegranites and venom. I have gone to all the different locations and all the Hint button says (Search another location). Can anyone tell me where to find them. Thank you

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Jul 23, 12 12:55 PM
bpurdum2 wrote:I guess I must be dumb or something. I am at the part where the heron needs pomegranites and venom. I have gone to all the different locations and all the Hint button says (Search another location). Can anyone tell me where to find them. Thank you

Hover your cursor on the right side of your screen and you will get the glow to move into the next scene where you will find what you need.

Edited to add: sorry should have said that this is when you are in the scene with the heron.

Edited on 07/23/2012 at 1:03:24 PM PST

bpurdum2
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by bpurdum2 on Jul 23, 12 1:28 PM
bpurdum2 wrote:I guess I must be dumb or something. I am at the part where the heron needs pomegranites and venom. I have gone to all the different locations and all the Hint button says (Search another location). Can anyone tell me where to find them. Thank you

Finally found it. I didn't place my cursor to edge of the scene to go to the next location. Found the pomigranate and venom. The game is short but there are a lot of locations to jump around in. I did have fun with the game thoughj.

duncan1
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by duncan1 on Jul 23, 12 8:37 PM
I am in the abandoned room how do I get through the stone wall.

last room

[Post New]by cathy09 on Jul 30, 12 9:07 AM
hi i have got to the last room and i have got all but one of thesign can get the last one when i click on help it just shows me the treasure chest so can someone help thank you x

[Post New]by cathy09 on Jul 31, 12 4:56 AM
duncan1 wrote: I am in the abandoned room how do I get through the stone wall.
use your picks on the wall

Edited on 07/31/2012 at 4:58:01 AM PST

[Post New]by vela56 on Aug 2, 12 5:16 PM
How do i get out of the secret room? Can some1 help? ty

Go to: