debbedy37
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

STUCK Please Help

[Post New]by debbedy37 on Jul 23, 12 11:45 AM
Been to every scene and it keeps saying "i've done looking here". Got in inventory Mirror, Battery, Half a Snake, Tank, Honeycomb, Ether, Oven Mitt, Lighter and corkscrew can anyone help me please. xx

Re:STUCK Please Help

[Post New]by Butterflyshrimp on Jul 23, 12 12:22 PM
That's a great game & one of my favorites but its been a while since I've played it. Have you checked out the walkthrough to see if you've missed a step? Sorry I can't be more help to you but the walkthrough should get you back on track in no time.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:STUCK Please Help

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jul 23, 12 12:32 PM
Hi debbedy37,

Just swimming in here to follow-up on Butterflyshrimp's post.

Checking the walkthrough is definitely a good idea, as it goes through the whole game and shows everything you need to do to keep moving on.

Here's a link that will take you right there:

Dark Dimensions: Wax Beauty Walkthrough

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

STUCK Please Help

[Post New]by burf90 on Jul 23, 12 6:12 PM
debbedy37 wrote:Been to every scene and it keeps saying "i've done looking here". Got in inventory Mirror, Battery, Half a Snake, Tank, Honeycomb, Ether, Oven Mitt, Lighter and corkscrew can anyone help me please. xx

Go back to the area where you see the large robot - the fortune teller's house is in the distance. Click on the rickety-looking tower on the left and use that corkscrew. Pick up the fire symbol, too, while you're zoomed in. Then back out and see about fixing that robot...

Go to: