bobo144
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

2nd Magician Checkerboard Puzzle - Stuck!

[Post New]by bobo144 on Jul 23, 12 8:50 PM
Hi,

I chose the expert mode and I am totally stuck on the 2nd "magician puzzle" in which the white magician coin has to jump over the black witch coins. Can anyone give me some help?!

Thank you very much.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

Re:2nd Magician Checkerboard Puzzle - Stuck!

[Post New]by elijah5 on Jul 23, 12 9:13 PM
Hi bobo144,
You can also switch places with the "black" witch coins, instead of just always jumping.

[Post New]by bcilley on Jul 31, 12 4:40 PM
Somehow I can not get thru this puzzle. I want to skip it but there is not an option to switch modes from the most advanced level down to the next level. I s there a way to switch modes so I don't have to restart playing the game all over again?

[Post New]by fairygodmother55 on Aug 24, 12 6:46 PM
I too am stuck on this one! I CAN skip it, but I really hate to do that! Without looking at the walkthrough.. can anyone shed a little light on this one?

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Oct 9, 12 11:52 PM
fairygodmother55 wrote:I too am stuck on this one! I CAN skip it, but I really hate to do that! Without looking at the walkthrough.. can anyone shed a little light on this one?

Forgive me for asking but what's the difference of looking at the strategy guide and asking here on the forum for assistance? At least with referring to the strategy guide, you can get your answer, complete the task, and move on.

MEnr56

Go to: