MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

I had an opportunity to exchange emails with a Sandlot tech. She hinted that a Super Granny 5 is

[Post New]by MoreOver on Feb 5, 09 4:32 PM
in the works and to be on the lookout for it. Moi can't wait!!!!!

pw600
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Re:I had an opportunity to exchange emails with a Sandlot tech. She hinted that a Super Granny 5 i

[Post New]by pw600 on Nov 29, 09 3:18 PM
i have been saving a credit just for G5. come on granny!!

bliksems
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

Re:I had an opportunity to exchange emails with a Sandlot tech. She hinted that a Super Granny 5 i

[Post New]by bliksems on Jan 2, 10 2:10 AM
i just finisch granny 4 . but i think i have never playd a granny 1 ??? is there a link because i can't find only 2, 3 and 4......

and yes i hope sone there is granny 5 and more and more i love that game!!!

(sorry for my englisch....i am a dutch granny ;-))

gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

[Post New]by gojojogo on Jan 2, 10 7:13 AM
Welkom Oma
The 1st 4 games are:
Granny in Paradise, Super Granny Winter Wonderland, Super granny 3, and Super Granny 4

bliksems
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by bliksems on Jan 2, 10 8:17 AM
o then i have all granny's.........now i am bored because i can,t find an other nice game.....i have lot's of games.....so please make the 5 granny.........

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Jan 2, 10 11:50 PM
Have you tried all of the user levels from the developers web site? there is also a yahoo group. Have you tried the snowy series or panda craze gold. They will keep you pretty busy. I didn't see super granny mentioned. It can be found at the developers website. They came out Super Granny
granny in paradise
super granny in winter wonderland
super granny 3
super granny 4
there were 6. The new one will make 6

[Post New]by DisneyMom31965 on Jan 20, 10 9:43 AM
When is the new Granny 5 coming out?

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Jan 21, 10 12:56 AM
I'm watching for it.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 21, 10 1:02 AM
They sent out screenshot teasers a few weeks ago.....really looking forward to playing!

[Post New]by Mnation6 on Feb 17, 10 4:03 PM
I just got an email from Sandlot offering the Granny 5 for a set price. When is Big Fish going to offer it to us?????

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Feb 17, 10 6:02 PM
It can be preordered from the developer. As soon as possible big fish games will have it. Can't wait.

Go to: