bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Rise of Atlantis forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to The Rise of Atlantis forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Rise of Atlantis players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Help me, please... I have problems with the "interchange" tool!!!!

[Post New]by conchy_brasil on Jul 13, 08 5:34 AM
Hi every one!!!!: I am with serious problems with the "Interchange" tool (herramienta de intercambio). It doesn't work when I tray activate it to put any bonus away of the wall, so, how I can to make work it?????

Re:Welcome to The Rise of Atlantis forum

[Post New]by LC1969 on Sep 25, 08 2:13 PM
Hi there I am really into The Rise of Atlantis I am knew to this BF forum site Can you help me with hints on Carthage 4??

jayg
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by jayg on Dec 21, 08 5:56 AM
Hi there everyone. I have been playing this game for months now, I am at Greese, I can get to the end but that has got me stumped, There must be a way to do it but is it some thing i'm not doing before I get there?

Edited on 12/21/2008 at 9:52:21 AM PST

Help me, please... I have problems with the "interchange" tool!!!!

[Post New]by browneyes2 on Mar 19, 09 8:02 PM
conchy_brasil wrote: Hi every one!!!!: I am with serious problems with the "Interchange" tool (herramienta de intercambio). It doesn't work when I tray activate it to put any bonus away of the wall, so, how I can to make work it?????

wicketbird
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Using the Swap bonus

[Post New]by wicketbird on Apr 12, 09 5:23 PM
The interchange bonus is I think what I call the swap bonus? Anyway, it took me a long time to figure it out too! It will not move any of the item pieces, and maybe not the bonuses either. Not sure because I didn't use them for the bonuses! Here's how I used them, I hope the diagram works:
I have an item piece stuck on top of one of the stone ledges, and can't move it off: (S= stone, ii=item, other letters are random pieces.)

b
b
ii r r
S r b a

What you need is this situation:
b
b

ii b r
S r r a

See? So, you can swap the item piece with the piece by it, and the item isn't stuck on the stone any more. I used the Swap bonus to set up the pieces - just click on the pieces you want to swap after clicking on the bonus.

Hope that's more helpful than confusing!

Edited on 04/12/2009 at 5:24:16 PM PST

Where is the 3D screen saver

[Post New]by ViperGamer on Apr 13, 09 5:10 PM
Hello ppl, can anyone tell me where i can find the 3D Atlantis screen saver. After i pass the journey 1 then i go to the ScreenSaver and normally its appear a install window and clik Yes to close the game after this one the game automatically opened this web site >>> http://www.link.com/ and on this site there is no screen saver anybody who know where i can found it ? Thanks

sammiekatz
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

TO: Conchy re interchange moves

[Post New]by sammiekatz on Aug 24, 09 2:23 AM
I found that tool useless to me when I had something stuck on one of the bricks. So, what I did was:

You have your brick; on top of that is one of the "items"; I would work until I could get two same color pieces one on top of the other on top of the item and a same color to the left of me, then would change places with the left piece and the item and keep doing that until it is moved over enough to be not on a stone.

green piece
green piece
Green piece <-> Item
Stone
just trade item with green piece and you are off the stone. Hope that makes sense.

green piece
green piece
item < -> green piece
stone

[Post New]by jodoben on Sep 25, 09 3:18 AM
HI
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW U PLACE THE ARTIFACTA ON THE ALTER I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING??

mamacarole629
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by mamacarole629 on Nov 8, 09 6:09 AM
Love this game and if you enjoy this try El Dorado Quest. I am a huge fan of Match 3 and ****. I play alot (maybe 2 much) and since I rely on the forum to help with my decision to buy, I thought maybe my opinion would help someone else.

mamacarole629
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by mamacarole629 on Nov 8, 09 6:11 AM
I left out **** sorry about that.

Jerry99
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by Jerry99 on Nov 27, 09 6:47 AM
This is the best game I have played on bisfish (Sleepy Hollow was also very good). It was very challenging. Anybody know of any other games like this?
Thanks,,
Jerry

wrath6
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by wrath6 on Jan 15, 10 6:42 PM
hi,

I normally only buy IHOG, but purchased a M3 on daily deal and thought i would demo some others. I loved "heros of hellas 2 : olympia " but i didnt care for the first one and i tried this one. I like the challenge in this game, each level appears to get a little more diffucult then the last one but there after 60 mins, i was tried of playing there is no change, you make a chain complete and collect the pieces. I am not sure if my review will be helpful to anyone since i dont play that many M3 games, i hope it is.

lrp

emeis
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by emeis on Feb 22, 10 3:20 AM
I want to buy the game other in the form of market it asks me coupon code what precisely they is this?

[Post New]by magicdiet123 on Apr 28, 10 9:08 AM
Jerry99 wrote:This is the best game I have played on bisfish (Sleepy Hollow was also very good). It was very challenging. Anybody know of any other games like this?
Thanks,,
Jerry

[Post New]by wendycat00 on Jun 17, 10 8:51 PM
THIS IS A GREAT MATCH 3 GAME. IT REMINDS ME OF "AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS". SIMILAR MUSIC AND SOUND EFFECTS. IT'S QUITE A BIT EASIER THOUGH (AND I'M GRATEFUL). THE FIRST TIME THROUGH I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO USE THE SWAP BONUS, THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE MISLEADING. IT'S STILL USEFUL THOUGH. THE SECOND TIME THROUGH I FEEL LIKE SUCH AN ACE! I USED TO DISMISS MATCH 3 AS TOO EASY BUT THIS ONE REQUIRES SOME STRATEGY! :

moonlightgrey
Flounder
Flounder
2,076 Posts

[Post New]by moonlightgrey on Jun 18, 10 1:11 AM
Emeis,

A coupon is something you get from BF (Big Fish) for a renewal of your monthly membership, buying six games in the same calendar month or something like that.

If you have a coupon BF will tell you.

You also get a coupon for the Daily Deal (DD) if you are a member. You can buy the DD for 2.99. They give you the coupon code on the DD page.

Otherwise you don't have a coupon

Edited on 06/18/2010 at 1:16:56 AM PST

arnek
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by arnek on Oct 22, 10 5:48 PM
This won't let me play, no matter what I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arnek

[Post New]by RobynsMamma on Jun 30, 11 11:26 PM
Hi - I'm new to Big Fish and love love playing The Rise of Atlantis. I had this game on another site but they went out of business and I don't know what happens when you reach the end of the game. It said new and exciting plays would happen. Unfortunately, when I reach the end nothing happened. Very dissappointing. I think the rules are not very clear as on other Atlantis games. Can anyone help and tell me what happened.

Happy Trail and Hee Haw

mcmonet
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by mcmonet on Jun 24, 12 6:32 PM
Hi
I'm thoroughly enjoying the game. Reminds me of Atlantis Quest, which I think is harder. Anyway, in The Rise of Atlantis, I am on journey 4. Does anyone know how many journeys there are?

Go to: