mar39
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

Please Explain The Plot To Me - SPOILERS!

[Post New]by mar39 on Jul 25, 12 4:42 PM
OK, played the game and the bonus. So.....there were three women killed and we are led to believe it's the sons of the wine guy. At the end of the main game, we see the maid kill the father. Did she kill the women too? Why, what was the motive? The bonus seems to indicate she was orphaned and then got revenge on the guy for her father, who apparently had his winemaking business ruined by the guy she shot. But still don't get the three corpses. Really liked the game, and thought the bonus was a great length, etc. Just need an explanation.....

Edited on 07/25/2012 at 4:43:45 PM PST

mar39
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

Re:Please Explain The Plot To Me - SPOILERS!

[Post New]by mar39 on Jul 28, 12 1:00 PM
I guess I'm not the only one who didn't get it LOL!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 28, 12 2:28 PM
LOL nope, you're definitely not the only one. Lots of us are a bit baffled! Check out this thread for another discussion: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/217318.page

[Post New]by mariahsdrift on Aug 11, 12 12:37 PM
i also am lost. Did I miss something? Whose dog is it? Why did the maid call in the detective if she was the murderer? Why kill those women? What does the relationship with the youngest son have to do with it? He didn't hire her! I also liked the game but what a wierd ending. I guess this could be a bad job at translating from a different language into English. It wouldn't be the first time a good story in one language gets lost in translation and ends up being bewildering.

Go to: