MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

Blocked myself

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on Jul 26, 12 9:51 AM
Does anyone know of a way that you can unblock an area where you forgot to do something? In my case I moved the car before I opened the backpack on the seat, and now I need the item that I was supposed to get from the backpack, but I can't get into the car again. Aaargh . Thinking I;ll probably have to start over, but thought I'd try for suggestions here first. Thanks

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

Re:Blocked myself

[Post New]by CiChDa on Jul 26, 12 11:58 AM
When you were in the car, you originally get stuff out of the purse, you also cut open the back seat to get an item, I guess I don't understand your question about a backpack. The backpack is in the cave...and you use your sissors on that. I hope this helps you.

MrsSkippy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,388 Posts

[Post New]by MrsSkippy on Jul 26, 12 12:18 PM
Thank you CiChDa, I went back and restarted the game and realized this. That I had the wrong spot for the back pack . I guess I was having a "Duh" moment . Thanks again

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Jul 26, 12 2:08 PM
Help, I went to the throne room, saw the girl in the tank. The cut scene nurse told me her heart had stopped. Noise shakes her head at me "no." Then I seemed to go down a hole.....then a black screen. I can take a hint but nothing happens, I can access the map and strategy guide but no help there either. I had to use the task manager to exit the game. Is the black screen part of the game or a glitch?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 26, 12 5:43 PM
LULU5635 wrote:Help, I went to the throne room, saw the girl in the tank. The cut scene nurse told me her heart had stopped. Noise shakes her head at me "no." Then I seemed to go down a hole.....then a black screen. I can take a hint but nothing happens, I can access the map and strategy guide but no help there either. I had to use the task manager to exit the game. Is the black screen part of the game or a glitch?

LULU5635 it is not part of the game. Did you try reinstalling?

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

Go to: