Problem during tournament in Fort Worth

[Post New]by SanK88 on Jul 26, 12 2:00 PM
I'm playing in Fort Worth and while playing, players change tables every now and then.
The problem is that FIRST players move to a different table and THEN the pot is given to the winner.
But when the winner is one of the players that just moved to another table, the pot can't be given to the winner and the game doesn't move on.
The only thing I can do is "leave table", even when I'm sometimes the #1 player.
This has cost me a lot of money.
Is there a patch solving this problem?

Thanks in advance.....

chazzer47
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Problem during tournament in Fort Worth

[Post New]by chazzer47 on Aug 13, 12 1:50 PM
SanK88 wrote:I'm playing in Fort Worth and while playing, players change tables every now and then.
The problem is that FIRST players move to a different table and THEN the pot is given to the winner.
But when the winner is one of the players that just moved to another table, the pot can't be given to the winner and the game doesn't move on.
The only thing I can do is "leave table", even when I'm sometimes the #1 player.
This has cost me a lot of money.
Is there a patch solving this problem?

Thanks in advance.....

I would not hold my breath waiting for any type of patch for this game. As far as I can determine through searching on the internet, there is no patch available. The problem you quote is VERY annoying when playing those tournaments which have like 80 players in them. I finally deleted this game from my computer after having a walk-away from the table by the winner, without taking their winnings, occur something like 12 to 13 times in a row in one of the green cities. In each case I was in 1st place overall. Tell me who in their right mind would walk away from a poker table and leave their winnings behind! This was a badly programmed bit of software from Youda games and I would be VERY leary of them in the future for any more titles that they would put out.

Edited on 08/13/2012 at 1:52:25 PM PST

Go to: