bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Conga Bugs - Released on February 06, 2009

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 5, 09 11:00 PM
These dancing bugs just can`t stop doing the conga, and it`s up to you to clear them out in this fast-paced musical Marble-Popper. Shoot bugs from your launcher to match their colors and send them on their way. Earn special bug tokens to spend in the Orchestra Pit, where you can put together your own insect ensemble. Unlock fun facts about their Entomology and even the special secret ending! Don’t let the conga line pass you by!

kiminee
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:Conga Bugs - Released on February 06, 2009

[Post New]by kiminee on Feb 6, 09 9:13 AM
Cute game. They did a good job keeping the levels interesting - even after playing for an hour, I never got the feeling I had seen all there was to game play, levels still fresh up into second world. Nice graphics, colors easy to distinguish. Music didn't get on your nerves, either, which to be honest I expected for listening to conga for an hour. Only minor draw back was having to exit out of game play to the main menu to view the orchestra, and then didn't find it worthwhile, but didn't take away from game play at all. Reasonably easy to earn extra lives; haven't need any so far, so would be interesting to see how this aspect is handled later in game play. Nicely done.

Mez64
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Conga Bugs - Released on February 06, 2009

[Post New]by Mez64 on Oct 7, 13 6:25 AM
On my computer, level 3-7 doesn't work right. The shooter thing won't turn, and when I try to replay it, I get kicked out, and then get this message..Failed to LPSTP. What is that, and how do I fix it??

Go to: