bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Conga Bugs forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 5, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Conga Bugs forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Conga Bugs players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Conga Bugs forum

[Post New]by snoopy0373 on Feb 13, 09 7:43 AM
My demo just ran out but I have a question. In the second level (I think it's 2nd or you could say 2nd Island on planet) and I got to the puzzle area called rearrange, I think, and you can only pick up 3 bugs, there are 4 separate lines and you have to clear them with those 3 bugs. I know you have to try to chain reaction combos but I tried and tried and I just couldn't figure it out. Even asked my husband who is a big fan of the popper games and is great with puzzles. And he couldn't figure it out either. So what or how do you go about solving it? Thanks for your help.

Beedi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Welcome to Conga Bugs forum

[Post New]by Beedi on Feb 18, 09 7:44 PM
Hi snoopy0373,

This is how I solved it.

1. Pick out any middle segment from the maroon bug from the 1st train (closest to the launcher). This creates a combo and the first train collapses and gets cleared. Swap the maroon bug on the launcher so that you can grab another bug segment.
2. Pick out any middle segment of the blue bug from the train now closest to the launcher, again this train collapses and gets cleared.
3. Now shoot the blue bug segment on the launcher into the blue bug on the next train. The blue bug gets cleared leaving a yellow bug behind.
4. Now grab a middle segment of the yellow bug from the last train, this clears the yellow bug.
5. Shoot the yellow bug segment on the launcher into the yellow bug.
6. Shoot the last maroon segment in the last remaining marron bug. Voila! And you've cleared the level.

Hope this helps.

Go to: