bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Post any Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 27, 12 12:47 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Edited on 07/27/2012 at 12:48:03 AM PST

Mamoufle
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:Post any Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart technical issues here only

[Post New]by Mamoufle on Jul 28, 12 12:32 AM
Hello, I find the game works very slowly. For example there is along time from scene to another. Is it normal ?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jul 29, 12 9:50 AM
Hi Mamoufle,

It could help to make sure your video card and graphics drivers are all up to date. You can read about how to check on that in our help article here.

If you try that and the game is still playing slowly, you can definitely get in touch with our Tech Support team. They can take a look at how the game is running with your particular system and see what else might be causing that issue.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Volauvent
Manatee
Manatee
3,757 Posts

Pharmacy: making the lock-melting acid

[Post New]by Volauvent on Aug 18, 12 6:45 PM
Have all 3 elements required to produce the acid; however, the close-up of the beakers will not let me place the elements anywhere within the set.

Has anyone else run into this problem?

I really, really, really don't want to re-install or start all over again with a different player name, but the game is so good I will if no other solution is available.

Edited on 08/18/2012 at 6:46:54 PM PST

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Pharmacy: making the lock-melting acid

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 18, 12 11:37 PM
Volauvent wrote:Have all 3 elements required to produce the acid; however, the close-up of the beakers will not let me place the elements anywhere within the set.

Has anyone else run into this problem?

I really, really, really don't want to re-install or start all over again with a different player name, but the game is so good I will if no other solution is available.

Does it say "I don't know what to do with any of this" when you try? If so, you haven't found the recipe yet. It's inside the cabinet you had to open with the colored dog's heads.

Volauvent
Manatee
Manatee
3,757 Posts

[Post New]by Volauvent on Aug 19, 12 8:27 PM
Thanks Severine, but alas - yes, I found the recipe a while ago.

Hmmm... lemme see what happens if I click on it immediately before placing the elements.....

Well I'll be. I viewed that dang recipe at least twice before, but it didn't flip into the journal until this time.

EXCELLENT! All is well, I have the acid.

Thank you!!

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by exact on Aug 23, 12 10:23 AM
Thanks so much for the help. I found the right position for the lever on the cart. A great game. Hope we get more like this.. Reminds me of some of the old ones Like "penny dreadful" etc.

Edited on 08/23/2012 at 4:45:01 PM PST

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Aug 23, 12 12:02 PM
Hi exact,

If you haven't already done so, it might help to check our Fierce Tales: The Dog’s Heart Walkthrough (just click that blue text to be taken right there). You can scroll through and see if if it shows anything more you can do before moving the cart.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 23, 12 4:15 PM
exact wrote:I can't get the lever to move the cart, therefore I cannot continue game. I need some help here. I thought I had followed everything to here. What did I leave out??
Did you fix the dog's leash to the bars of the cell? The car won't move until you've done that.

[Post New]by labrowneyez2012 on Nov 15, 12 3:32 AM
hello,

i am frozen after i place the lens on the telescope in the lighthouse and i have uninstalled and reinstalled the game but its still stuck, any ideas on how to fix that, or if i start over with a new name, how to prevent that, i really dont want to start over if i can avoid it, but i cant get the last map piece..

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Nov 15, 12 4:06 AM
Hi labrowneyez2012,

I am sorry to hear that - this is a really great game so I want to help you as best I can.

Firstly, I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps.

You could also try updating some of the components that help run your game in case the computer is having some trouble loading the next scenes fully. The advice in the following help article will help you to do that:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If neither of these tips help, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

bfgBaikal

[Post New]by sebbah on Feb 15, 13 11:59 AM
I have reached the gate at the end o Chapter 2, have all the required pieces to activate the puzzle, but it does not activate. I uninstalled and re-installed the game and the problem still exists. Has this issue been resolved or what can be one?

[Post New]by Yogster on May 2, 13 8:06 AM
I downloaded the trial, played it, loved it, and bought the game a while back. Have uninstalled and re-installed several times, but the game simply will not open since I bought it, it just sits forever and bogs out the computer.

Go to: