wunder
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

Lynch's ultimate weapon

[Post New]by wunder on Jul 27, 12 8:11 AM
Can't find Lynch's ultimate weapon in Bone Desert. Found a walkthrough with desert map marked off in squares, sez square 34 is where the weapon is. Been all over that place and still can't find it. Anybody know if it's in a different place?

wunder
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

Re:Lynch's ultimate weapon

[Post New]by wunder on Jul 27, 12 4:24 PM
never mind - can't get Lynch's ultimate weapon until he joins the party, then you have to go back to Bone Desert. Hope this helps someone else looking for the answer.

Yunaka
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Yunaka on Aug 15, 12 9:49 AM
I have him in party and still can not find his weapon in square 34

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Aug 15, 12 11:01 AM
It's just a sparkle like a Rojak Fragment. If you start in the SW corner, walk East until you get to the SE corner, then walk N about 10 steps & zig-zag across the area you should find it.

Yunaka
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Yunaka on Aug 15, 12 11:28 AM
I have done what you have mentioned and still unable to find the item, do you remember if it is on a brown area or the light brown area by chance?

WOOHOO I finally found it thanks for all your help

Edited on 08/15/2012 at 12:27:21 PM PST

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Aug 15, 12 12:21 PM
I had an earlier save so I checked. SW corner in lignt brown area of Area 34.

When you enter Bone Desert you're in Area 4 go N to 11. 18. 25, 32, then E to 33, 34 then walk S in Area 34.

Hope that helps,

Edited on 08/15/2012 at 12:29:21 PM PST

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Aug 15, 12 12:24 PM
I didn't have Lynch in my party. I talked him & he went to Desert Village to wait.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Aug 26, 13 3:48 PM
When I replayed the game, Lynch's ultimate weapon will not appear until after you complete the Unholy Shrine & return to the Desert Village for some Cut-Scenes. Then you can return to the Desert to get it.

At that point, you can also go to the Dragon Caves & get Helius to join the fight. You may have to ask him several times but eventually he'll agree to help. His ultimate weapon will appear outside his cave.

HTH

Edited on 08/26/2013 at 3:53:48 PM PST

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by Misty40 on Oct 2, 13 5:42 AM
wunder wrote:never mind - can't get Lynch's ultimate weapon until he joins the party, then you have to go back to Bone Desert. Hope this helps someone else looking for the answer.

Thank you! It'll help me because I was wondering about a weapon for him

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by Misty40 on Oct 2, 13 5:43 AM
ganonsbane wrote:When I replayed the game, Lynch's ultimate weapon will not appear until after you complete the Unholy Shrine & return to the Desert Village for some Cut-Scenes. Then you can return to the Desert to get it.

At that point, you can also go to the Dragon Caves & get Helius to join the fight. You may have to ask him several times but eventually he'll agree to help. His ultimate weapon will appear outside his cave.

HTH

Thank you! Something told me to go back there and ask him. I asked twice. Now I'll do it again

Go to: