stuck on level

[Post New]by janie16 on Jul 27, 12 11:36 AM
I am in the section where it says to arrange books in right order. I am unable to do it so I want to skip but even when I chick on the page no 'skip' appears. Can you help? Either tell me how to arrange or skip it altogether. Thanks! Fun game though!

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:stuck on level

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 29, 12 4:45 AM
Heya janie16,

Sorry to hear that you're stuck on the bookshelf.

I've had a look into the Walkthrough for Sister's Secrecy: Arcanum Bloodlines Walkthrough for you and found the following passage that might be helpful for you:

Refer to the diary entry (E) and note the symbols; swap the books on the shelf so they are in the same symbol order (F).

Hope this helps! Enjoy your game!

bfgBiwa

[Post New]by pernanne on Aug 3, 12 11:06 AM
I can not find the second puzzle piece for the box in the marsh or the stone dragons help please

[Post New]by binxer on Aug 8, 12 6:18 PM
I am stuck on the level where I have pulled the car out of the masrsh, and put the u\fuel skull in the hands of the headless statue. Even went to the walkthrough and it said all I have to do is pull hte lever. Wrong, my program tells me it doesn't want to leavae this earlyk and does nothing. What did I do wrong>\?

[Post New]by rwkelly on Oct 24, 12 3:45 PM
stuck in the tuner

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Oct 25, 12 8:18 AM
Hi - please can you give some more details so we can help you, I'm not sure what the "tuner" is?

[Post New]by missgas on Nov 22, 12 9:36 PM
I have read the symbols, have rearranged the books many times, and still I am stuck, so what now?

[Post New]by missgas on Nov 22, 12 9:38 PM
re: the level where you are stuck in the ship trying to get it moving, the answer is to:
take the chalk and highlight all the lines in the face including the eye and the ship will take off and you will be able to move forward. Enjoy the rest of the game.

Go to: