bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Post any Infected: The Twin Vaccine technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 28, 12 12:46 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

jackryan
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Re:Post any Infected: The Twin Vaccine technical issues here only

[Post New]by jackryan on Jul 28, 12 3:49 AM
Unable to load due to a technical fault. It says to contact the developers !

jackryan
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by jackryan on Jul 28, 12 4:45 AM
It says the crash report named "Crash-2012-7-28-124138" next to game executable and to send to game developers !

yasure
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by yasure on Jul 28, 12 4:48 AM
My mouse is not changing to a magnifying glass or a hand. It just stays as an arrow. I only know what to do since I played the CE of this game. I might of bought it but will not with the curser not working!

Edited on 07/28/2012 at 4:49:15 AM PST

ladytdd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by ladytdd on Jul 28, 12 5:46 AM
Same as Yasure!! My mouse isn't changing to hand for picking up stuff or magnifying glass to look at objects up close!!

bball111
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by bball111 on Jul 28, 12 7:47 AM
ladytdd wrote:Same as Yasure!! My mouse isn't changing to hand for picking up stuff or magnifying glass to look at objects up close!!

Same with me. I was deciding which of two games I was going to buy today. Guess this leaves one! Too bad ---it looks pretty good.

Edited on 07/28/2012 at 8:21:20 AM PST

reesy37
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by reesy37 on Jul 28, 12 9:33 AM
bball111 wrote:
ladytdd wrote:Same as Yasure!! My mouse isn't changing to hand for picking up stuff or magnifying glass to look at objects up close!!

Same with me. I was deciding which of two games I was going to buy today. Guess this leaves one! Too bad ---it looks pretty good.

Me too!! I guess that I will also play something else.

[Post New]by angelofmusic62 on Jul 28, 12 11:36 AM
I don't buy a lot of CE games, and this one was on my buy list when it came out as SE. I am glad I didn't buy it without a 2nd trial, because I am also having the cursor issue. I tried using all different settings, but could not get it to work. It worked just fine in the CE trial.I guess I will wait until we get a fix before I spend my money.

DarleneO
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by DarleneO on Jul 28, 12 11:54 AM
Having cursor problems, as well. Will not go to 'custom cursor', so I can't tell what I'm able to pick up....

layzeedaisy
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by layzeedaisy on Jul 28, 12 12:07 PM
Same here, problem with game cursor not showing, only seeing white arrow. Don't know what to do in any part of the game without hand, magnifying glass, directional arrow, etc.
Shame, wanted to buy this one but will have to wait for a fix. Hope it's soon !!!

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jul 28, 12 12:24 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear a few of you are experiencing problems with the cursor. If you haven't tried already, uninstalling and reinstalling the game may help. You can find information on doing that here on our help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If that isn't helping, please let our Tech Support team know so they can look into that further. To help our Tech Support team find a solution, sending them a Dr. Felix Report is hugely helpful to view more detailed information.

I hope we can get that fixed quickly so you can enjoy the game!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by nannie59 on Jul 28, 12 5:01 PM
Hi all, I had the same trouble with the cursor with the CE. I reported it then. Never got any reply about the cursor, I was really hoping there would be a fix by the time the SE came out. I down loaded the SE and the cursor worked. Left the game came back NO GAME CURSOR. Have unistalled and reinstalled, NO HELP. Hope for a fix soon.

layzeedaisy
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by layzeedaisy on Jul 29, 12 3:10 AM
Took advice from bfg (see above) and deleted and reinstalled.
Cursor seems to work okay now apart from directional arrow which is a little yellow clock with a red pointer inside whizzing round like a mad thing. Perhaps this IS the directional arrow? Lol.
Good enough now for a buy so off to play. Looks good.

[Post New]by ScillyGirl5 on Jul 29, 12 4:06 AM
Uninstalled and reinstalled, but no joy ~cursor still doesn't work, so I uninstalled it again.
What a shame, this game looked promising.

reesy37
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by reesy37 on Jul 29, 12 7:00 AM
I uninstalled and reinstalled still no good. I am trying a second time to redownload now...if it works, I'll come back and post...if not...I am moving on.

reesy37
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by reesy37 on Jul 29, 12 7:56 AM
Ok, the second time worked!! I have custom cursor now. I finished the demo and will now puchase.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jul 29, 12 9:44 AM
Hi Fishies,

If you find that uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't get things resolved with your cursor, please get in touch with our Tech Support team and send in a Dr. Felix Report for this game.

These reports not only show us if there are some adjustments can be made to your computer, but they also give us very valuable information about the game itself - the sort of information we need to help pinpoint where the issue is coming from and even how it might be fixed.

It is also very beneficial for us to have as many Dr. Felixes as we can, so we can see if there are any trends or differences among the various systems and configurations.

Your can read more about running the Dr. Felix here. Then, to get it to Tech Support, send it along with your message through our Contact Us page.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

co_ff_ee
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

FAILED TO LOAD MONO Dll

[Post New]by co_ff_ee on Jul 30, 12 8:00 AM
I can not uninstall/reinstall this game. I get an error that says "Mono: failed to load mono Dll. I turned off antivirus and all other programs with no luck.. Don't know what to do now.. Please help!!!

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jul 30, 12 9:30 AM
Hi co_ff_ee,

That is definitely an uncommon error message! But I'm sure our Tech Support team will have info about what's causing that and can help you get everything resolved.

Please get in touch with them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by resonheed on Aug 1, 12 3:47 PM
jackryan wrote:It says the crash report named "Crash-2012-7-28-124138" next to game executable and to send to game developers !

I am having the same problem as "jackryan" and have been unable to find an answer to his question. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but the same problem persists. Can you help.

Go to: