Owlish
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Conga Bugs I Enjoyed It!

[Post New]by Owlish on Feb 6, 09 2:28 AM
I know this game isn't for everyone, but i have been waiting for a new marble popping game for a long time. And once you get into it you find it's not just for kids, and with my limited abilities, in hand and eye cordination. The 1st hour of the demo went well, i plan to get it when i get my game credit the 18th. So even if some thinks it doesn't stack up to other poppers, i enjoyed my time at playing it.

stick494
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Conga Bugs I Enjoyed It!

[Post New]by stick494 on Feb 6, 09 10:08 AM
i liked it too, the hour demo was great. got to level 3 with the hour i had, probably get it with my feb game credit.. the levels r only gonna get harder. cant wait

Word_Dudely
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by Word_Dudely on Feb 6, 09 12:20 PM
Yeah, its pretty fun.

[Post New]by ghetobear1 on Feb 6, 09 4:30 PM
LOOKED LIKE A FUN GAME BUT AS SON AS IT LOADED AND TRY TO PLAY GET THREW OFF. WILL TRY AGAIN.

[Post New]by mesimpsons99 on Feb 6, 09 10:49 PM
yeah me too as soon as the game started too play a level game completely locked up and kicked me out.

[Post New]by nemis99 on Feb 9, 09 1:48 PM
Would have loved to play, but it locks up and throws me off

[Post New]by nanasplace14716 on Feb 12, 09 8:10 AM
I totally enjoyed the free hour, so I purchased it! Oh yeah the levels do get harder!

On the free hour I completed stage 2 and started stage three, since I purchased it I have played for more than 2 hours and am still in stage 4! With 15 stages it seems like a game I will be playing for awhile and really get my money's worth out of it!

I didn't have any trouble with getting booted off or locking up yet, except when my virus scan decides to kick on automatically to do weekly scan.

I usually purchase only Hidden Object games but ocassionally I need a fun break and try demos to see what I will buy. Great game love the orchestra pit!

Edited on 02/12/2009 at 8:12:07 AM PST

[Post New]by abbudmol on Mar 1, 09 12:00 PM
If anyone can figure out how to beat level 15-3 (I think) it's called 'Threes a Crowd' - well if anyone can figure out how to beat that level please let me know how - I'm ticked that I've gotten this close to completing the game and now there is NO WAY I can beat that level - I don't mind a challenge but an impossibility is ridiculous.

[Post New]by HereticAcorn3 on Jan 1, 12 12:51 PM
This is a fun and really amusing game to play. I love the little bugs and the orchestra. I played the demo and bought it right away. It is nice to have a fun light hearted game after some of the dark tales I played in HOG/ adventure games.

Go to: