Fierce Tales: Dog's Heart C Edition

[Post New]by xtricksx on Jul 28, 12 6:04 PM
I looks like a fun game, but the medal in the scene with the statues is located so low on the screen that I can't pick it up. I either end up triggering the inventory to display or triggering the 'go back' arrow function. Since the medal is the only way to the next part of the game (and is early in the game) I can't play it.

I sort of assume there would be future problems with low placed items, though, obvously, I can't tell.

Too bad.

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

Re:Fierce Tales: Dog's Heart C Edition

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Jul 29, 12 3:47 AM
Heya xtricksx,

Sorry to hear you can't pick up the medal.

In these cases it often helps to adjust the resolution of your screen just a little. You can find some easy steps on how to do that here:

Screen Resolution

If this doesn’t help our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I'll also pop this over for you to the game's forum, so the right fishies can see you post.

As we try to collect all technical issues in one place, I'll lock this thread. However, you're always welcome to repost it in our technical issues thread.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Go to: