Bpup
Manatee
Manatee
3,891 Posts

Daily Deal - July 29, 2012

[Post New]by Bpup on Jul 29, 12 12:58 AM
I have this game and it is one of my favorites. It's sort of a mix of a easier LFA plus a HOG, with the graphics more reminiscent of the LFA style. It's a steal at the Daily Deal price, IMO.

This is the sequel to Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse, located here:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/7669/millennium-secrets-emerald-curse/index.html

You can play this game without playing the first one (as I did) but know that there is a story arc that this second game builds on, so you might want to pick this one up at the DD price and perhaps play the other game first, if you don't want to backtrack. I contacted the developer some months ago and asked if there was going to be a third game in the series to continue where this story leaves off, and they said that they hope to continue it.

This game developer also created Annabel and Sinister City. The next game up from them is supposed to be Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends, which is already in beta testing.

Edited on 07/29/2012 at 4:40:21 AM PST

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Re:Daily Deal - July 29, 2012

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jul 29, 12 1:02 AM
Hi Bpup,
I would second your recommendation of this game - and also recommend the others by this developer that you have mentioned (I have played them all).
Good news about another game in the works.
Cheers

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

Re:Daily Deal - July 29, 2012

[Post New]by tj1147 on Jul 31, 12 7:31 PM
For anyone who has completed the game:

Did the game end with the screen shot of the "portrait" of the lady wearing the necklace? When I got to that point, the game just restarted itself at the beginning as a new game. There was no menu option as is the usual when a game is finished...I just got "teleported" (!) to the beginning at the opening scene. Strange........

Go to: