Elite Level 7 Bonus Round

[Post New]by judyinspokane on Jul 29, 12 3:27 AM
This is the third time this has happened to me. Every time I get to this level, and complete conquering the final bonus set, the laser beam just keeps trying to find more. The music plays fine, I can go to main menu, I can even log out and when I log back in to "continue" the game, it goes to this same spot. The only thing I found that fixes this is to quit that game and start another. That's a bummer because I have almost completed it! I downloaded the March 23rd upgrade but that didn't make a difference. Can you help at all?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Elite Level 7 Bonus Round

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jul 29, 12 1:41 PM
Welcome to the pond!

I didn't have that issue with the latest PC version while playing in Elite. Perhaps you could try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, or contact Customer Support. Hope you get a solution soon.

[Post New]by LaVonNadine on Apr 27, 14 1:42 PM
I'm glad to know someone has even unlocked the Elite level. I've play more than 50 times now and still have not developed the skill in Hard Mode to make it there at all. The game simply won't provide me with the colors I need at the time I need them for success.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 28, 14 4:43 PM
Hi LaVon, I've found the trick to playing in Hard or Elite is to try to shoot farther back as much as possible because the matches are usually a little farther back in the chains. If you get 3 "pops" in a row it will give you a powerup, so it's also important to try to get your matches in series because how much you cycle the powerups will often determine whether you survive. Play the first 2-3 bosses for a long time, because your powerups upgrade more with more points scored in the boss levels. Good luck!

Go to: