[Post New]by paddietwostep on Jul 29, 12 6:03 AM
i can't get to the bar to make the cocktail, i keep comint bCK TO LOUNGE

magmitch
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

Re:stuck

[Post New]by magmitch on Jul 29, 12 6:17 AM
I feel foolish, but I can't get to the bar either.

lsteiner
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by lsteiner on Jul 29, 12 6:44 AM
I can't make the drink!!! I feel stupid......

[Post New]by veryshygirl on Jul 29, 12 6:58 AM
lsteiner wrote:I can't make the drink!!! I feel stupid......

[Post New]by VirginiaLady on Jul 29, 12 7:29 AM
I am in the same place...can't get back to the bar to make the drink....HELP!

[Post New]by stuckinhell on Jul 29, 12 7:50 AM
Unfortunately, I too am STUCK at the lounge, unable to make the drink, any walkthroughs ? or should we just give up ?

dst12
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by dst12 on Jul 29, 12 8:18 AM
I'm in same boat stuck and cannot make the drink ,and stuck between two scenes,how can we buy a game if we cannot even do the simple things, WAKE-UP,
who ever did this game and have a BIG cup of strong coffee.

[Post New]by hydrogibbon on Jul 29, 12 8:40 AM
I have the same problem. I clicked out of the bar and there is no way to get back to it. I need a game to fill up a card but this one sure isn't doing it for me.

Re:stuck SPOILERS

[Post New]by PandaBearCub on Jul 29, 12 9:28 AM
Hi! I figured out how to make the cocktail...! Okay..Highlite to read first you need to get the key to
open the cupboard at the bar- do nothing else before that or you will get stuck!
once you have the key there should be green sparkles over the bar area, click on those to get back to the bar and open the cupboard, take the big glass then go back to where the silouhette was that matches that and then put in the ingredients... Wha-La! cocktail!
END SPOILER

Edited on 07/29/2012 at 9:28:56 AM PST

magmitch
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by magmitch on Jul 29, 12 9:47 AM
Thank you for the tip!

[Post New]by VirginiaLady on Jul 29, 12 10:10 AM
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR THE TIP!!!!!

[Post New]by PandaBearCub on Jul 29, 12 11:58 AM
You are very welcome VirginiaLady & magmitch! Hope it made sense but didn't reveal tooooo much! =)

happyasaclam
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by happyasaclam on Jul 29, 12 8:00 PM
hey fishes nice too know i was not the only one stuck on this onethanks for the tip .as for me i uniinstalled it.not worth my time or money at least for me i think as one fishe said the devs need strong coffeeor some major help in how to make games. it is 2012 right not 1902 lol have fun fishes off to play one of the many games i havemaybe the tgt for monday will be good we can hope thanks bf we know you try

Miranda53
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Miranda53 on Jul 30, 12 9:02 AM
I couldn't even get "Luca" to take the napkin! The little cursor thing with the napkin would turn green while hovering over him, and then shoot back into the inventory. I'm uninstalling....life's too short to waste on a game that looks like something I played years ago!

Re:stuck SPOILERS

[Post New]by sweeteee53 on Aug 5, 12 10:04 AM
Panda,

thanks for the tips but i have one question. Why doesnt it let me go back into the bar to make the drink????

kidsrulex2
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by kidsrulex2 on Aug 11, 12 8:42 AM
I too can't make the cocktail, someone said to find the key but I have searced everywhere for that key and no luck.

Please help.

Penny

[Post New]by PandaBearCub on Aug 18, 12 8:25 AM
Sweeteee53, It may be that you picked up something before opening the cabinet so you'll need to make a new profile and start over to get unstuck. =( there should be green stars over the bar area that you can click on to get back to where you make the cocktail. My demo time ran out so can't remember now much about the game. =( I didn't bother buying it.

fomalhaut
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by fomalhaut on Mar 17, 13 2:48 PM
Didn't work for me, even after I found the key. One of the worst-designed games ever.

[Post New]by CheriZak on May 10, 14 9:01 PM
step 1 - do HOA
step 2 - take water pitcher and card from the right hand table. Get lipstick from under hat rack and click it on napkin on left table and give this to Lucas
step 3 - click pitcher on planter in lower right of screen to raise the water level and get the key
step 4 go to night club. when you are finished talking to Jose it will automatically put you back in front of the bar so you can make the drink.

Go to: