level 29

[Post New]by FLadibug on Jul 29, 12 7:43 AM
Would like to know how to get the treasures at top and bottom of Level 29. Every other part is easy, just can't figure out how to get the coins and jewels at top and bottom! Help if you can! FLadibug

Re:level 29

[Post New]by starjones on Apr 22, 14 8:39 AM
Hello
Did you ever figure get an answer about level 29? Could you tell me how to get the jewels? That's the only level that I could not get the jewels for. I know its probably been a long time since you played the game. Could you help me? Its driving me bananas.....Thank you star

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

level 29

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Jul 22, 14 9:44 PM
FLadibug wrote:Would like to know how to get the treasures at top and bottom of Level 29. Every other part is easy, just can't figure out how to get the coins and jewels at top and bottom! Help if you can! FLadibug

I have just finished playing this level, I did not see any way to get the bombs at the bottom so that you can get the jewels at the top.
I tried placing a geranade where the cactus would have to hit but it didn't work.

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

Re:level 29

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Jul 22, 14 9:55 PM
starjones wrote:Hello
Did you ever figure get an answer about level 29? Could you tell me how to get the jewels? That's the only level that I could not get the jewels for. I know its probably been a long time since you played the game. Could you help me? Its driving me bananas.....Thank you star

If you are trying to get the jewels right in the middle drop a grenade so it will explode right above the cactus. Leave the jewels until you have gotten all of the cactus because they will go where the jewels are and it will be hard to get them

Go to: