AlisiI
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Game/Flash Player question

[Post New]by AlisiI on Jul 29, 12 7:44 AM
I just downloaded and installed Diaper Dash and it wants to download a flash player. My flash player is up to date and I feel really squirmy about downloading what the box says (since my flash *is* the latest version.)

Anyone know what's up with this?

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Game/Flash Player question

[Post New]by lyrialice on Jul 29, 12 9:45 AM
Hi Alisil

If your game will play with the current settings that should be OK. If it doesn't play you may need to roll back. You can always update it after you have finished the game.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Game/Flash Player question

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jul 29, 12 10:54 AM
Hi Alisil,

I just want to swim in here and add to the advice by lyrialice.

If you're having trouble playing the game and would like our Tech Support team to take a look, they'll be happy to see what's going on with the flash player and whether an update or roll back is needed.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I'm also going to move this thread over to the Diaper Dash Forum, since it's about that specific game. You're welcome to continue the conversation there if you'd like.

bfgMonongahela

Go to: