No Cursor

[Post New]by MsVikkki on Feb 6, 09 7:03 AM
I have installed, uninstalled, reinstalled this game. And installed from another site (yes, actually bought it a second time from somewhere else). I can NOT see my cursor when I start the game. Not to fill in the profile... not anything. I have to GUESS where it goes and hope I can see the word flicker so I know I'm on it, at least to quit the game! Is this the way the game is SUPPOSED to be?? Is it a test of some sort?? It's annoying enough that if there is no answer I will uninstall again and never try it again.

Has anyone else had this problem? I have between 50 and 100 of these games and this is the ONLY one that I have had this problem with.

Am I missing something here??

Re:No Cursor

[Post New]by smudge2001 on Feb 10, 09 12:10 PM
I've had the same problem on this game and a couple of others. I sent an email to support but haven't heard back yet.

pysanky13
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

Re:No Cursor

[Post New]by pysanky13 on Feb 13, 09 8:38 AM
I had no problem with this game but it has happened to me in others. It is a problem with those special icon cursors that are in lots of games. They are cute but I do not think they should be required. There should Always be an option to have them or not. One great game I absolutely could not play because the cursor slowed things down so badly you ran out of time on each scene and there was no option to disable it.
I think that is an option that should be in every game, to disable the special cursor, but apparently no one is listening.

Go to: