coins

[Post New]by stjuri on Jul 30, 12 7:22 AM
I can pick up the coins but when I go to use them I can't? I even reinstalled the game and I still can't spend them

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:coins

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Aug 1, 12 12:11 PM
Hi stjuri,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble using your coins!

I haven't played through this game myself, but one thing I thought of was that maybe you don't yet have enough of those coins to buy the item you need. There might also be something else you have to do in the game before the item will become available. It looks like this game has an integrated Strategy Guide, so you might check there and see what it says you should do next, or if there's something you haven't done a few pages back. You can access that by clicking the purple button on the bottom right-hand side of the screen (above the stone arch).

If it feels more like a technical glitch, though, you can definitely get in touch with our Tech Support team and they'll be happy to look into things for you. You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: