agedog1
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Skeleton Hand puzzle

[Post New]by agedog1 on Jul 30, 12 11:42 AM
Evidently I missed a page of the diary somewhere because I am down in the well and when I click on the hand I get the instructions for the puzzle but when I click on the fingers absolutely nothing happens. Would someone be so kind as to let me know where the diary page for the skeleton is. Also, I click on "goals" and absolutely no goals come up. What am I doing wront. Thank you

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Skeleton Hand puzzle

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jul 30, 12 12:37 PM
Hi agedog1,

I haven't played through this game myself, but I did scroll through the walkthrough we have to see if I could find some info for you.

The solution to the skeleton hand puzzle is there, and it looks like you have to press on the fingers in the correct order to solve it. You can click here to see how that should go.

I couldn't tell for sure which diary page has that information, so if you haven't collected it, the puzzle might not let you solve it (cause it knows you haven't found the info to do so yet). In that case, I would scroll through the walkthrough and see all the places where it shows you're able to pick up diary pages. That's the best way to see where you might have missed the one that's needed for the puzzle.

Here's a link that will take you right to that page:

Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel Walkthrough

I hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 07/30/2012 at 12:37:47 PM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Skeleton Hand puzzle

[Post New]by WilJul on Dec 16, 12 11:16 PM
There is no clue for this puzzle in the diary. It's a trial and error puzzle. You have to figure out which finger to click first, once you find that one, you have to find which one comes second, etc.

Go to: